Tuesday, June 28, 2005

The idea

Don't really know yet if this is a good or idea or a really bad one, but I'm going to give it a shot.

The Idea:
I'm going to write a blog about my sex life. I will try to write as truthfully as possible and as often as there is something worth mentioning. With this blog being anonymous, I don't need to boast, lie or alter the stories. I can write everything down just as it happened without having to worry about hearing of it later on from friends.

Why am I doing this? Maybe to clear my own thoughts, maybe for your entertainment, maybe just to get it out of my system. Hard to say.

About Me:
I'm a normal twenty-something guy from the capital area of Finland. I keep myself in shape by running and working out at the gym. I study at a university and work part-time. I live with a room-mate. Currently I am not dating.

Very Brief History:
I dated a girl for three years. Now I've been single for a while. Currently I'm seeing two girls, Helga and Aino (names changed) and messing around with a few more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home