Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Threat from a jealous ex-boyfriend

At 2 am last night I got a threat that if I ever contact Helga again, I will suffer more then I ever have before.

When I met Helga she had a boyfriend. I didn't know that. We were drunk and ended up kissing and hugging and a bit more, but nothing much. The next day she told me that she's living with someone. I was suprised and thought I'll leave it at that, not wanting to be a homebreaker. I've had my share of misery inflicted upon my life by cheaters. But she said that their relationship has been going downhill for quite some time now and that she didn't regret kissing me the day before. So I reasoned that if they are breaking up anyway then it is no fault of mine or my doings.

Me and Helga started seeing each other. Every now and then her boyfriend did silly things like trying to follow her when she left home and the sort. I just generally ignored him.

Sex with Helga is awesome. She knows what she's doing and she gives unbelievable blowjobs. Doesn't swallow though. I also introduced her to the pleasures of anal and took her butt's virginity. She likes it. Her favorite position is with her on top, that's how she gets the best orgasms. But now I'm getting side-tracked, back to the issue.

Helga and I are not dating, we are just seeing each other. There's maybe one or two times when I've met her and we haven't had sex, so I guess I could call her a 'fuck buddy' or the sort. I don't want to date at the moment and she says that she isn't ready for it either, so I guess we have an understanding. Anyway every now and then she says that this isn't good for her and that all would be better if she had never met me, but ends up coming back to me for sex and hugs.

She's still living with her boyfriend and I sent her a few messages yesterday. I guess the boyfriend got a bit pissed and sent me the threat above, to which I just replied along the lines of "Threatening is illegal. I'll archive the message you sent." After replying to him I sent her a message about it. She apologized for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home