Thursday, June 30, 2005

The Breasts, also known as Aino

A friend called me up yesterday and asked me to go to a bar with him. Stupid me, I did. Now I'm at work, still a bit drunk and very tired. The night was OK, but nothing special. My friend met a girl and I drank too much ;)

I've talked about Aino but haven't told you what she's like so I'm going to fix that now.

Aino is a girl I met through the Internet. She's a year older than me. A brunette with a mind-boggling chest. As I said before, I'm more of an ass-man and don't generally pay much attention to breasts, but this girl is an exception. It's not so much about the size, but the way they fit her body. They are big, but what makes them so great is how they go with the rest of the package.

So far she's always kept her pubic hair nicely trimmed for me, which is nice. And her ass is nice too, nothing special, but nice. Altogether she probably has the best body that I've ever laid my hands on.

But having a great body always seems to have it's downsides. She's not nearly as open as Helga is. Normally she doesn't even give oral or anything. With Helga it didn't take long for her to be fingering her asshole in front of me. Sex with Aino is good only because of her body, not because of the effort she puts in to the act.

I also don't like the fact that I can't be myself around her. I like to say things straight-out and talk whatever I want, but she dislikes "dirty" words. For example she'd never say "I'm horny", she'd say "I want to feel". I want a girl to whom I can whisper "I so want to fuck you in the ass right now" in the ear in a public bus and she knows how to take it the right way.

We also talked about anal with Aino in a playful manner some time ago and she said she'd never do it. Me being a bit of an anal-freak that didn't sound too good. Then other other hand, maybe I should take it as a challenge ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home