Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Too busy

Sorry I missed a few days. Nobody probably noticed though since this is such a new blog. Is there anybody reading my rantings? ;)

I've been really busy with stuff so I haven't had time to write or to spend time with girls very much. I saw Aino on Friday and Saturday, but her friends were with us all the time so no chance of getting sex. I gave their group a lift in to town on Saturday evening and went home myself.

At home I started talking to Sabrina on the MSN and suggested that I pick her up and we go someplace. It was 1 am, but she agreed. We had a great time kissing and embracing each other in the car. I really like that girl. I think I have a bit of a crush on her.

On Sunday I had a lot to do and was unable to meet any of the girls.

Monday was also a busy day. I tried to fit Helga in to my schedule, since I haven't seen her in a while, but it didn't work out. Late at night Aino came to my place and we had sex.<

Sex is rather boring with her. She doesn't like me watching her and gets pissed if I try to get a glimpse of her naked. Only when we are really getting in to it she'll take off her clothes and even then she'll complain about the lights being too strong.

Suprisingly she did give me a little oral, normally she just enjoys me doing it to her. After that I entered her. She's really tight like Sabrina. Not as tight as Sabrina, but tight. It feels really good to be inside her, wish she was a better lay in other aspects. I came quickly, maybe a minute or so. Ihadn't had time to masturbate for a few days and the break in sex didn't help either. I didn't mind though, I wasn't enjoying myself very much anyway.

Anyway now I've been tired at work for the whole day because of that lousy fuck. Was it worth it? I really can't say.

What I started wondering is why am I seeing her? I don't especially like sex with her and she wants to see me all the time which makes my busy life even more busy and leaves me with a lot less time for the more interesting girls.

Well, at least she's a rather sure bet. And she has big breasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home