Thursday, September 15, 2005

Limits

I'm wondering will I ever meet a girl who would make me be the one who is holding back. So far I haven't even come close. I've always been the more twisted one, usually by far. It would be so great for the tables to turn so I could be the one saying "No, I'm not ready".

What would make me say "No, I'm not ready"?. A girl fingering my ass? Go ahead, I like it. A girl fucking my ass with a strap-on? If she promised she'd be gentle, no problem. Threesome with another guy? Sure, I'm go. Threesome with another guy so the guy could fuck me in the ass? Ok, you found my limit. Other limits? Well, I wouldn't want to even try any kind of games involving feces. Urine is fine, but feces is not.

What would it take to push me over the edge? A lot. I'm simply disgusted at the thought of a guy touching me in a sexual way. Don't get me the wrong way. I'm not homophobic and I'm not the kind of guy who is insecure about his sexual orientation and gets pissed off if a guy slaps his ass in a friendly manner. But anyway I'm pretty sure I would be very appalled if a gay guy touched me with the wrong intentions.

I also can't think of anything that would make me want to play with anybody's feces. I've always been a hygiene-freak to some extent. For example I try to avoid touching anything when I'm in a public restroom. It all just seems so dirty. If that's dirty, how could I ever play with anobody's feces?

There is a certain conflict here. In this blog entry (sorry, it's only in Finnish) a girl lists a few things she would never do, such as sticking a finger in her partner's ass. While reading it I thought this girl is being narrow-minded and I hate narrow-mindedness. And now I'm doing exactly the same thing, listing things I would never do. Maybe there's someone who knows the pleasures that can be derived from eating feces reading this entry and he is thinking how narrow-minded I am.

My experience so far shows that most girls do like anal play. They just don't really know anything about it. I've introduced three girls to anal play and they all love it now. Before me two of them couldn't even stand the thought of playing with the anus. I wonder, is there a girl who can show me how great it is to eat someone's feces? I doubt it, but hey, never say never.

All this said, I think I'm going to take it back. I don't want to be the one holding back. I don't ever want to eat any shit literally. I'm better at pushing other people over their limits ;)

3 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you tried sex with drugs? Would you?

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

I don't do drugs so I haven't tried it and probably never will.

Have you tried it? I just remember that in the movie "Basic Instict" a couple fucks in cocaine and according to them it's great ;)

 
At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Different drugs do different things to tactile sestions, desire and "headspace". Can be good fun sometimes.

Just smoking a little bit of cannabis makes all tactile sensations many times stronger and time slows down. That stuff should be legal!

Haven't tried on cocaine but some people say that it's really great for a hard fuck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home