Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Lust, sex and sodomy with Iina

I recently bought a few t-shirts from T-Shirt Hell. One of them has the text "I taught your girlfriend that thing you like". Helga's boyfriend probably wouldn't like to see me wearing it ;)

Been too busy to meet the girls a lot. Just a few great sets with Iina. Last time was rather intense. She had told me in MSN that she likes rough sex so I gave her some. I bit on her nipples (she kept on telling me to do it harder, I guess she has no nerve-endings there cause I was biting so hard I was afraid I'd soon taste blood), smacked her ass and pulled on her hair. I treated her roughly in all concerns and I loved it. She did too.

It was funny to notice that as I was fucking her from behind in doggy style and I grabbed her hair to pull her head back I had to stop immediately or I would have cum right away. I don't know what's so exciting about it, but sure seems to turn me on a lot.

I would've wanted to call her names, but she said she's not in to that very much, which is a pity. Of course, I'm going to try to get her used to it ;) You've fucked a girl in the ass and then put it straight in her mouth and then the girl pauses for a moment and says "I'm your little slut". That's when heaven is only a step away. And that step is to cum in her mouth ;)

We also tried some anal sex. It hurt her a bit so after a few thrusts I pulled out (because, of course, I don't really want to hurt her). We'll just have try it again, maybe today.

I told you earlier that she's good at sucking cock. I told her that I liked it when she rubbed my asshole while blowing me. Well, this time she licked my ass and then put a finger in while she sucked me off. The little slut. It felt good.

1 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

are you going to update anytime soon or should i just check your blog once every 6 months for an update

 

Post a Comment

<< Home