Monday, August 08, 2005

What a loser

I didn't see Iina yesterday because she's on her period. As soon as they're over, she's mine. God I'm horny.

However I did meet Aino yesterday. She was pissed off at me because I didn't want to get serious so I went over so we could talk things through. We didn't talk much, she kept smiling and laughing at the silly jokes I made. Later in the evening when we were talking on MSN she asked me if we could still have sex. I wasn't sure if it was a good idea and I told her so, but she said I didn't have to care about her. Well, she is a grown up so I guess she knows what she is doing.

Remember the threat I got from Helga's ex-boyfriend? Well I got a new message from him last Friday. It went along the lines of "This time I'm not threatening you. Things with me and Helga have changed. If you don't want to be a homebreaker, don't contact her again. We want to make our relationship work. You can confirm this from Helga." I did and Helga said that it's probably best if we weren't be in touch for a while. I told her that I won't contact her unless she contacts me first. It's a pity to lose a good fuck like Helga, but hey, I can't stand in the way of true love.

I just can't help thinking what a loser the boyfriend must be. I fuck her girl a dozen times in every hole and get her doing things she's never done with him, but still he's on his knees begging for her to come back. Come on, show some self-respect. If a girl does something like that, you throw her out of your life for good and that's the end of it.

Do I feel bad about what I've done? Have I done something wrong? She was more than willing to do all the stuff she did so should I feel bad? I don't think I should and I don't. We both wanted it so we took it. She's the one hurting someone, not me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home