Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Things I want to try

The thing I probably fantasize most of is sex with two women. More specifically I'd want to fuck a girl in the ass and then put it straight in to the mouth of the other girl. Hard to tell what is so arousing about this, but it turns me on big time. My cock gets rock hard from just writing about it. I'd also want to fuck a girl in the ass while the other is licking my asshole. Those two things both feel so good that sadly I'd probably cum immediately.

I've tried domination in some forms, but not quite the way I'd want to. I've never been really in charge. The partners haven't been interested in that sort of thing as much as I am and probably agreed to do it mostly because I wanted to try it out. It would be great to dominate someone who really could enjoy the submission.

The submission I've tried has been even more plain due to the same reasons. As I wrote earlier, I would want to give myself completely to someone's disposal. Hopefully a girl will come along who'll treat me like the slut I am.

Interracial sex is also on my list. This is something I don't fantasize very often about, but it still is definately something I would want to try. Does the "once you go black, you never go back" apply to women too? I'm very willing to find out.

Those were the few things that came in to my mind first when I thought about things I want to try. Do tell me about yours. Write me an email or comment this post.

3 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, just found your blog - it's great! Just like my life - except the other way around as I'm a girl. ;) What would I like to try - sex with two men! Having a double penetration... ;) Anal sex is absolutely one of my all-time favourites so we're a bit same. ;) And interracial sex, that's yet to be experienced but really looking forward to that too. ;)

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

Where do I find girls like you? ;)

 
At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too had a curiousity about having sex with a black woman, my active sex life involved so many women of other races but a black woman had eluded me and I was growing increasingly desperate to finally have one. After chatting with several I finally met one who wanted to have sex with me. After 20 years of sex I was back to having "firsts" - first black woman I went down on, first black woman to suck my cock, and of course the last "first" - intercourse. She wanted an ongoing sexual relationship which of course I agreed to but eventually I did go back to white women but I'm so glad that I finally had sex with a black woman. I recommend it to any guy who is the least bit curious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home