Tuesday, July 26, 2005

One night stands

I was at a music festival for the whole weekend, drinking and having fun. Met a new girl. I'll call her Tea. Tea has a very nice ass with OK tits and face. Had some fun with her in my tent, fingering and the sort, but nothing big. She kept calling me lovely. I told her I don't want to have sex with her there, though she probably wouldn't have complied either since she seemed to be the type who wants to date, not just shag. I probably will be seeing more of her later.

I was horny as hell, so why did I tell her I didn't want to have sex with her there? Well, I was so drunk I probably wouldn't have been able to keep it up. We had both slept in a tent the evening before with no shower and I like my girls hygienic and don't like to feel dirty myself either. But those reasons are really just beside the point. The main reason I told her that is that I generally don't like one night stands. I prefer fuck buddies.

One night stands are very seldom satisfactory. Awesome sex requires a strong connection between the participants. It doesn't necessarily have to be a connection of love, care and bonding. A simple and pure connection on a sexual level will suffice. I find it hard to connect to a girl I know nothing of.

Is this a sign that I'm not a good lover? Would a better lover find a connection faster? I'm not ruling this out. If I don't happen to bump into someone special any time soon, maybe with more experience I'll get better and find the connection faster. But until then I'll just have to work with what I got.

Fuck buddies are great. You already know what kind of things your buddy wants and likes. You know how to please her so well her knees start to tremble when you show her. And what's best, the progress. Sex with a new partner is always about making the pieces to fit together. With a fuck buddy you learn the basics and start climbing the ladder where every step brings you greater pleasure.

Maybe my personal preferences also make one night stands a bit harder. How could I want to do BDSM with someone I just met when I find it hard to even suggest anal sex. And the fact is that I get a lot more out of those "special" things than plain vanilla sex.

Therefore, I try turn every encounter with the right potential into a sex relationship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home