Friday, July 22, 2005

BDSM

Haven't seen any of the girls this week so I thought I'd just write about something general. I already told you about my anal obsession, but I haven't discussed my interests towards BDSM.

BDSM isn't a huge thing for me. I think it is fun and can be very enjoyable, but it's not the thing I fantasize frequently about. I do sometimes, but not nearly as often as anal sex, for example.

I enjoy being dominant. I like the idea of a girl being completely at my mercy (of course, willingly and liking it). I could tie her up, spank her ass, fuck her mouth, finger her ass and make her lick my fingers, call her a slut and eventually ejaculate on a plate and have her lick it clean.

So far I haven't found a partner who could/would dominate me. I would be more than willing to be submissive too. I can imagine her spanking me, sitting on my face, fucking my ass with a dildo, calling me a slut and maybe eventually even making me lick my own cum.

Damn, now I've got a major hard on and I'm at work.

If I could just find a girl with her own ideas in bed. So far all the girls I've had sex with have mostly just followed my lead. Where are the girls who make you an object of their desire? I'd wouldn't mind at all being a tool of pleasure at a girl's disposal. Girls, come on, be a little more active.

1 Comments:

At 5:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HERE I AM, THE GIRL WHO WANTS TO TREAT U LIKE A SLUT ! PLEASE MEET ME SOMEDAY !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home