Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Waiting for the taxi with my cock in her mouth

Sabrina and Aino are both away, so all I have is Helga. Luckily she's such a good lay.

I had planned that I'd meet her on Saturday, but I ended up drinking a bit with friends and wanted to go out, so I invited her to come with us. I went back to my place to take a shower before heading to the night clubs and she came over so we could leave together.

She was wearing a short skirt. That's bad. I have this primal urge to pull up skirts when ever I encounter them and I did that with her too. She sat on my cock and we played around a bit. She wanted to stay and just fuck, but I wanted to go a night club and fuck later.

She was very convincing. She sucked my cock with very respectful intensity. I called a cab and took her outside. She sucked my cock outside while waiting for the cab. We hopped in. I fingered her in the car while chatting with the driver.

We kept ourselves civil at the night club. I was just a bit embarassed to introduce her to my friends since I knew they'd be asking me if she was my girlfriend and I'd have to tell them something. The problem is that to those who aren't my close friends, I can't just say that she's a fuck buddy. But anyway, I didn't let this bother me much.

When the bar closed we took a cab to my place. I was ready for some action, but then all went to hell. She was too drunk and started contemplating our relationship. She wasn't sure if I was just using her as a sex toy. I carried her to bed and she fell asleep instantly.

Luckily, the next morning was a lot better. I'm always horny when I have a hangover. And luckily, so is she. We had sex in several positions and I kept telling her what a bad girl she is for liking to suck my cock so much, liking anal sex, fingering her asshole in front of me and the sort. I came inside her.

Oh, yeah, almost forgot that at sometime during Saturday evening she told me that since I introduced her to anal sex, she's been fingering her anus everytime she masturbates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home