Thursday, August 04, 2005

She's 16, for god's sake

I did meet Iina again on Monday. We did pretty much the same stuff we did on Sunday, which I already told you about on my last post, though we did it a bit longer. In addition I also fingered her asshole. I asked her whether she'd been fucked in the ass before and yes she has. What a filthy little whore. She's 16, for god's sake.

She's at Tallinn this week on holiday so I won't be seeing her until Sunday. We've been sending each other horny SMS messages all the time. If all goes well her ass will be mine when she comes back. I even told her about a toy I own that we could use on her rosebud and she seems excited.

What's especially great about the relationship with Iina is that there isn't one. I don't have to pretend that I care about her or that I want to listen to her problems. We just fuck. And that's the beauty of it.

With all the others girls I'm also involved as a friend at some level. It complicates things. I like having a lot of friends and I do like spending time with people, but there are times when you just want to fuck and that's when people like Iina can be very handy.

Iina is probably the chubbiest girl I've been with so far. She's not fat, but she's not thin either. Generally, I dislike fat. I keep myself in shape and except girls to do the same. She's chubby but she makes up for it in a lot of ways. For example, how does a 16-year-old girl know that it feels great to have your asshole rubbed while getting a blowjob?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home