Sunday, September 11, 2005

Tea suprised me

Tea called me late last night when she was walking home from a bar. She'd had a few, but she wasn't drunk. We talked for a while and I suggested that she comes and sleeps at my place. She thought it was a great idea and asked me if I was serious. I was, so I picked her up and we got back to my place. I didn't think I was going to have sex with her or anything. She'd spent the night at my place once before and she slept with her clothes on. Besides I masturbated like 30 minutes ago and getting it up would be a challenge. Then why did I go and pick her up? Well, she's a nice girl. I like spending time with her. She's not girlfriend material, but I do like her.

Ok, so we got to my place and started watching a movie and talking. We'd both seen the movie before so we got bored rather fast and decided to go to sleep. I suggested that I get her a pair of shorts cause I didn't want her to sleep in my bed with her cigarette-stinking jeans. She was a bit awkward, but said that she can take 'em off. She did and then came to the bed next to me.

We started kissing and I teased her a bit by rubbing her pussy on top of her panties. It didn't take long for her to pull my hand away. Well, we kissed some more and I put my hand inside her panties from behind. I knew she didn't mind that, I've done it to her before. The kisses became more and more passionate. I pushed my hand deeper so I could rub her pussy from behind. She was all wet already. I put my finger inside her and she moaned.

Fingering her with my hand going in to her panties from behind was a bit difficult so I pulled my hand out and put it back in from the front. This time she didn't mind. I rubbed her clit and fingered her as she moaned in my ear.

I took off her panties and started licking her while still concurrently continuing with the finger. She hadn't shaved. Her head was moving from side to side and she was being rather loud. I licked for quite a while, but I still couldn't make her cum. Or if she did cum, I didn't notice. That was weird, usually I can make girls cum with my tongue. Eventually I gave up.

She started moving down my body with kisses. I didn't think she was going to suck me cause she really seemed so innocent, but she did. Not for long, but she did. It felt good though I could tell she hadn't done it very often or maybe never.

We kept kissing and caressing each other until I went to get a condom. I was definately going to have difficulty keeping my erection. I had just masturbated cause I didn't know she was coming over. And she wanted to keep all the lights out. Watching a girl is one of the best ways for me to get a hard on and I couldn't see anything in the darkness.

So I fingered her and jerked myself off at the same time. My cock wasn't even hard enough for me to put a condom on. It was time for some mind tricks. I imagined I was fingering her anus and the next thing I was going to do was put my finger in her mouth. That helped. I imagined that once I get that condom on I'll fuck her ass. That helped some more. I got the condom on and entered her pussy. I knew that once I get it inside I'm safe.

She moaned in my ear as I started pounding her rhythmically. Again, if she came, she kept it to herself. That's not impossible though. I can imagine her as being the kind of girl whose embarrassed of having an orgasm. We didn't change position, it all happened in the missionary. I would've wanted to, but I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get it back in if I did. I had a hard on now, but pulling out might have made me lose it. I had to play with what I had so I fucked her in the missionary. I was hoping for her to cum so I fucked her for quite a while, but I got no signs. Again, I gave up and eventually just let myself cum. She embraced me.

All in all, it was fun but she was a bit too inexperienced. Actually being inexperinced is not a problem, it's really all about the attitude. If you get to the point of no return, let loose. Just relax and go with the flow. Don't hold back. Holding back is a major turn off.

For example if a girl is naked in front of you and you're about to move from fingering to licking and she just keeps her legs together. What the fuck? Girls, either don't get in to that kind of situation or then just let go. Luckily the older you get the less you meet girls like that.

Today she's been sending me messages telling me how she thinks we're moving too fast and she's not sure about this whole thing. What thing? I've told her I'm not going to date her or anything like that. Probably won't be seeing her for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home