Saturday, September 10, 2005

About Blowjobs and Handjobs. Girls, this is for you!

Here's my thoughts on blowjobs and handjobs. I just quickly wrote stuff that popped in to my mind. These probably apply to a lot of men, but keep in mind that they are really only what I like. Every guy is different. Just use these as basic guidelines. If you think I forgot something, if you want to ask something, if you don't agree on something, feel free to comment!

Use enough saliva
Especially the glans needs a lot of lubrication. A dry handjob hurts. Dry lips don't feel comfortable either. Use enough saliva so whenever and however you touch the glans, it's lubricated. It won't hurt to moisten the whole shaft either.

Keep your teeth out of the way
This would seem obvious, but it's not. Don't use your teeth! Do your best so that the teeth never touch the cock, especially not the glans! Teeth can turn the bliss of a blowjob into a horrid nightmare.

Don't slide your hand over the glans
It hurts. When your jerking a guy off, let the foreskin move on top of the glans, not your hand. The foresking is there to protect, and for a reason. A handjob without moving the foreskin will only work if the glans is very well lubricated with saliva. I suggest you don't take the chance and just let the foreskin do it's job.

Use your mouth and hand in the same rhythm
Let the guy fuck your mouth and use your hand sort of as an extension of your mouth. Move it in the same rhytm as your hand. This way the hand pulls the foreskin back and forth and the glans enjoys the moist comfort of your mouth without the possible discomfort of the hand sliding over it.

Don't pull the foreskin too far back
This is a common problem. A lot of girls do this. When your pulling the foreskin back, don't pull it too far cause it hurts. When the foreskin reaches the edge of the glans, you can start going back.

Concentrate on pulling the foreskin back
Generally the time a hand job feels best is when the foreskin is being pulled back. Concentrate on that. Think of it as if your pumping air into something. When you're moving your hand away from the body, you're refilling the pump. It's when your going back towards the body when the air is going in. Doing it the other way around doesn't hurt, but it doesn't feel anywhere near as good.

How deep should I take it?
Take it as deep as it goes without a throw-up reflex. It feels really good to have your cock fully in someone's mouth, but that happens seldom. I think I've had one girl who could take it all in. Just don't get the throw-up reflex, it's a turn off.

Let the guy see what you're doing
Sex is a very visual experience to men. Let the guy see you sucking his cock. It will turn him on even more. I love watching a girl move her mouth up and down my cock.

Compliments
If you like his cock, tell him so. If you think it's big, tell him so. If you don't like it, don't tell him. If you think it's small, don't tell him. Don't call his cock average either. It does make you feel good to hear a girl say "I love your cock" while she's sucking it.

If the guy says stop, STOP!
If he is at the edge of an orgasm, anything can push him over. If he tells you to stop, stop immediately. Don't pull the foreskin back just one more time, don't give him a one last lick. Just stop immediately. If he was planning on still fucking you, you can ruin it all if you don't let him recover.

Don't neglect the balls
Some think this is such a big issue they even made a t-shirt to tell the girls about it. Caress the balls. Lick 'em, touch 'em. It feels great.

Rub the asshole
This probably divides a lot of guys. The homofobic guys will probably be pissed off if you do this. I'm not homophobic and I love it. Remember to lubricate your finger though. If you go in, be gentle and don't force it. Girls, this is the way to make a guy have an orgasm he'll never forget!

Spit or swallow?
Swallow. It's healthy. Well, ok, if you really really don't want to then don't. First get rid of your fears and then do it. I'm not being sovinistic or anything. It just that it really isn't that big of a deal, but it does make the whole situation so much easier. The guy can just relax and enjoy and it's so tidy when there's no cleaning necessary afterwards.

Don't be too gentle
There are three things that really hurt: teeth, pulling the foreskin too far back and dryness. If you've covered all those, you're pretty safe. Don't be too gentle, cause it will just feel boring.

Don't stop immediately after an orgasm
It takes off the edge if you finish right away when the guy starts to cum. Don't do that. Continue doing what you were doing for a moment longer, just maybe ease off a little bit.

Example of a good blowjob
I already have a huge hard on. I'm laying on my back on the bed, feeling comfortable. She starts going down my body, kissing my neck, nipples, stomach. She holds my cock against my stomach and licks my balls for a while. Then she moves up my shaft with her tongue and then takes it in her hand.

She runs her tongue around my glans, moistening it, almost as if she's spitting on it. Then suddenly she sinks most of my cock in her mouth. She puts her hand under her mouth and starts moving rhythmically, letting me fuck her mouth. She does this for a while. It feels great. She pauses and says "I love your huge cock".

She eases off, moving her tongue up and down my shaft and caressing the balls a bit. She licks her own finger wet and starts rubbing my asshole as she starts the hand-and-mouth thing again. I can't take it very long and I blow my load in her mouth. She continues for a while and then swallows it all. She gives my cock one last kiss and then comes up and lays next to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home