Wednesday, January 25, 2006

5 weird habits

assshole (sorry, in finnish only) challenged me to reveal 5 weird things about me, so here goes.

1. I always do a million things at the same time.

I don't know what's wrong with me, but whenever I can do stuff at the same time I will. This happens in work-related things as well as in brushing my teeth while taking a piss. If I'm doing too many things I can concentrate fully on any of them and I make mistakes.

2. I'm always humming or singing to myself.

Self-explanatory.

3. I like taking nude pictures of myself.

I have hundreds of pictures of myself naked on my computer. I've never showed them to anyone. I just like taking pictures of my body and my cock. Weird, ha?

4. I constantly try to see what kind of panties a girl is wearing.

This happens automatically even if the girl's not particularly hot in my opinion. I always try to find out the color and what kind they are (strings, hot pants, regular). I've gotten very good at this and actually I remember how I amazed my ex-girlfriend before we started dating by always knowing what color her panties were ;)

5. (Not really a habit, but anyway:) I dislike people who lack self-discipline.

I hate people who don't get things done. There are some among my friends and even though I've known them for years it still pisses me off.

I'm not going to tag anyone, but feel free to tell us your 5 weird habits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home