Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Apologies

The girl I had welcome home sex with -I'll call her Sanni- sent me a text message. She said she was sorry that everything went so wrong last time and that next time it's her place and her rules, if I'm still interested. Well, I was thinking of not seeing her again, but I guess I could give her another chance.

It's probably going to be a bit awkward, since with this message she made the next time sort of like her last chance to show off. I'll try to decrease the pressure by being as nice as possible since nothing's going to work out if she's all tense.

It's also pretty weird that she sent a message where she puts her own status so low. I'd have a really hard time sending such a message because of my pride. My thoughts would probably be more along the lines of "Things didn't work out with her, so what? I'm not gonna kneel and beg. I'll just find someone else." Hmmh, maybe her point is that if she's good at swallowing pride, she's also good at swallowing cum? Maybe. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home