Monday, December 19, 2005

Swallow is the bird of love

Busy weekend. I spent quite a lot of time with Laura. I'm not going to start dating her again, definately not, but she is fun to be with. She's having her period so we couldn't have sex, but to make up for that she gave me a decent blowjob yesterday. I rather bluntly just asked "Wanna give me a blowjob?" and she said "Yeah, sure". That's the way it's suppose to work, girls. And here's some tips to make him moan like never before.

We also talked about penis size with Laura. Mostly about does size matter. I was completely wasted, she wasn't. She gave me a lift home from a bar on Satruday. What I enjoyed in the conversation was that it ended with her praising my size and cock in general. It's always nice to her positive comments about your cock ;) Oh yeah and in her opinion size definately does matter and "Size doesn't matter" is just something you say to guys with small dicks so they wouldn't feel bad. That's her opinion, I don't necessarily agree.

I also met a new girl at a bar on Saturday. Well, we do have mutual friends, but I hardly even knew that she existed. She was somewhat drunk and waved hello at me so I went to talk to her. I'm not sure why I've never noticed her before since she is rather hot. I got her phone number and we've been sending some SMS messages since.

I'm seeing Aino on Wednesday. We're going to go see a movie or something. Hopefully we'll go to her place afterwards and she'll be the wild girl she was some time ago

I'm also suppose to meet Sabrina during the holidays. She's probably the hottest girl I'm fooling around with at the moment. I also like spending time with her. She'd be a rather good girlfriend candidate if she wasn't such a diva.

Oh yeah, and I never told you what happened with girl who gave me the weirdest date I've ever been on. We talked a few times on the phone, but after that she stopped answering my calls or my messages and so I stopped contacting her. That is just so weird. I wonder what her point was. She was unbelievably dumb, but I definately would have wanted to stuff my cock in her.

4 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diva's are seldom good choices for girfriends as they might have some not-so-nice mental issues. Dating semi-crazy girls can be fun and they can be wild in bed, but I'd never recommend anyone to build a relationship with anyone who has personality problems.

 
At 2:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't have sex during a girl's period?! wtf?

that would mean 6 days in a row without sex. impossible.

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger -mihaella- said...

No, don't have to be without sex during period. Use tampons to avoid mess and you can easily have analsex. So cute;) isn't?

I could manage six days without sex...even more, but it's not nice.

But hey, season's greetings for farewell!

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Farewell said...

Yeah, the obvious choice would be anal sex but it seems Laura has grown some kind of fear for it. I don't know, but I would think it to be due to unsuccessful attempts with other guys since when we were still dating she liked it.

Thanks assshole! Merry christmas to you all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home