Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Julia finally got the message

She's been calling me almost everyday. I always intentionally sound bored and end the calls quickly. It's been going on for weeks. I just completely lost interest in her. Today, finally, she managed to read between the lines and understood the situation. She sent me a text message asking if it would be better if we were just friends.

I saw Tea on Sunday. I was planning to have sex with her, but when she got to my place I just didn't feel like it. Or maybe just not with her. We watched a movie and I gave her a lift home.

After that I drove to Aino's place. I haven't seen her in quite a while. Her body turned me on, but she was holding back. She was a bit ill so I guess she wasn't feeling especially sexual. I took the hint.

All work and no sex makes Farewell a dull boy. I'm just too busy. If I find the time to have sex I'm so tired that I just want to sleep. I'm going to have to ease off a bit or I'm going to burst.

Btw, I talked to Sabrina. She's not dating anymore. This might give me a chance to finish what we started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home