Sunday, October 30, 2005

Julia does fuck on the second date

We met in the city center. We went to a bar that was rather empty. We talked about stuff. I tickled her a bit. We were sitting really close to each other. When the mood was right, I gently kissed her neck as she was talking. The conversation continued. I did it again. The conversation continued. I kissed her ear. The conversation continued. A fun game and we both knew what it was leading to. Eventually I turned her face towards me and kissed her. She kissed back passionately.

We had a little fun there in the bar. I caressed her butt and breasts a bit. I even had my hand in her panties for a moment. She said "I have these grandma panties on", laughing. Ok, so at least she knew they weren't especially sexy.

Later on we met a few of her friends at another bar. We had already agreed that we'll just stay for a little while and then go back to my place. Neither had mentioned sex, but of course it was somewhat obvious at this point.

We got to my place in the wee hours. We'd both had a few drinks, but we weren't drunk. I started kissing her. I licked her neck and her ear. She moaned softly. I took off her shirt. We went to the bed and continued kissing and caressing each other. I opened her jeans and put my hand in her crotch. I started fingering her.

Her pussy was so small. It wasn't just tight, it seemed like it's depth equalled the lenght of my finger. I circled my finger around her clit. She was already in heaven judging by the sounds she made.

"Let's take these off" I said referring to her jeans. "Nooo" she replied. I guess she was being a bit shy. I said "It'll feel even better when I lick you" and that was all the persuasion she needed. She took her jeans and her panties off and spread her legs for me.

She hadn't shaved. Her pubic hair was really dark, very close to black. I spread her pussy lips with my fingers. Her inside was dark red. A lot darker than the "usual" pink. I liked her pussy. She should've shaved though.

I started circling my tongue around her clit. I licked my own finger wet and inserted it in to her pussy. I fingerfucked and licked her simultaneously and she was going mental. She was biting her own hand, moaning and panting so much I thought she'd faint. And I wasn't even doing anything special. Her body responded to every move my tongue made. Soon she exploded in to an orgasm. "You're unbelivable" she said when I kissed her.

She started opening my belt. We took off all my clothes and got rid of her t-shirt too. She motioned me to lay on my back on the bed. She kissed my body as she moved down towards my hard cock. She started sucking on it. She used her mouth and hand in unison, which feels great. Unfortunately that was all she did. It felt great, but it got a bit boring since there was no gentle contrast to the hard mouth fucking. Anyway, what she missed in technique she made up for in her enthusiasm. It was great to watch her when she was so eager to please. It really turned me on.

She sucked my cock for a long time. I pulled her up eventually. We started caressing each other. I turned her on her stomach and kissed her back. I moved down and kissed her buttocks. She spread her legs a bit so I could slide a finger in to her pussy from behind. I spread her ass cheecks moderately to see what her brown rosebud looks like. God it looked great. I wanted to kiss it, I wanted to put my slide my finger in her ass. But I couldn't risk scaring her away so I kept my leash on. Hopefully I'll get to her asshole later.

After a while of fiddling around I said "Why don't I go get a condom?" She said "no". -"Ok, here's the shy Julia again" I thought to myself. A few words of persuasion and we were good to go. I put on a condom and started forcing it inside her in the missionary position. She was tight and she wasn't especially well lubricated. It hurt her a bit when I entered. I tried to be as gentle as possible, but the lubrication just wasn't enough. "You were too good with your tongue. I'm really sorry." she said. And I didn't have any lubricant at home. I did enter her so this counts as the 16th girl I've had sex with, but this was all there was to it. I couldn't really fuck her.

She seemed somewhat embarassed so I soothed her. I had had a great time, honestly. I took the condom off and washed my cock in the bathroom sink. While doing that I realized that she was probably aware of the lubrication situation when she was sucking me off and was trying to make me cum. Unfortunately I've grown rather good at controlling myself and I don't cum unless I want to, given a few exceptions. But now I had the hope that she would finish me off with a blowjob. I was still horny as hell and probably wouldn't be able to sleep before I was pleased.

We were at the bed side by side. I was running my hands around her body. I even touched her anus a few times, just a little. She didn't seem to mind at all, which is a good sign. Eventually I asked her if she could take my cock in her mouth. She did. Soon I asked if it was OK to cum in her mouth. She said it was. A little later I blew my load in her mouth. She couldn't keep it in so my stomach was pretty much covered in my own cum. "Sorry" she said. "It's OK" I replied honestly. The orgasm was great and having a little cum all over me doesn't change that. All it needs is a piece of paper.

Ok, so it wasn't the perfect act, but anyway very pleasing. It's just sad that she had to say "sorry" twice. I hope she doesn't feel bad since it really was a good experience altogether. I'm hoping to get some more of her exotic pussy later on. And maybe even her sweet asshole of which I get a hard on by just writing about.

She stayed over and I gave her a lift home a few hours ago. She slept naked, which was great. In the morning she put on her panties and as she was standing beside the bed I pulled them down and started fiddling with her pussy. It was fun to notice that I could make her moan and groan with just finger running around her clit. I fingered her and eventually laid her on the bed licked her to another orgasm, after which she said "You're unbelievable. How can you be that good" she asked rhetorically. It's nice to get some positive feedback. She was very easy to please though.

While writing this Laura called and asked if I could meet her later on. "Are you horny?" I asked and she said she was. I'll probably stop by at her place if I can find the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home