Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Horny Diana

Diana, that old fuck buddy I recently spiced things up again, has been trying to get me in to bed, but so far hasn't succeeded. Here's a few reasons:
-The blowjob she gave me last time still haunts me
-I don't especially like her looks
-I don't like porcelain pussies (I like landing strips)
-I would probably have to listen to her whining about her miseries
-I don't like her "style of seduction"

By "Style of seduction" I mean that in an MSN conversation she tells me "I wanna fuck, get over here". In a certain situation that can be a turn on, but in her case it isn't.

There was a time when it was the other way around. I tried to arrange a meeting so I could fuck her, but she was the one holding back. Now I just hate the fact that she thinks she can just snap her fingers and I'm there with my cock hard and ready.

Generally such a setting is perfect, but it's suppose to work both ways. When I snap my fingers, she's mine. When she snaps her fingers, I'm hers. So I guess I'm sort of trying to teach her a lesson.

Meanwhile I should probably start working on Sabrina again. She's a tough one. She just suddenly popped in to my head today, nude of course, and now I'm having a hard time getting her out of there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home