Sunday, September 18, 2005

Aino gone wild

I met Aino at a bar last night. I was completely wasted and it was getting late so we took a cab to her place.

When we got inside I stripped her naked almost right away. I licked and fingered her with all my clothes on. She went in to the kitchen to get something to drink. I took my clothes off and followed her. As she leaned against the kitchen sink I entered her without a condom. I was drunk and I just thought that I'll put it on before I cum. We fucked in her kitchen.

I took her to the bed and continued doggy style. She let herself collapse and ended up laying on her stomach with me still fucking her from behind. I pulled out and licked her. I also licked my little finger wet and slowly inserted it in to her asshole. I fingered her both holes simultaneously and licked her ass when I pulled the finger out. Earlier she had told me she'd never do anal play. I guess the booze had an effect on her inhibitions.

I got on my back and asked her to put my cock in her mouth and she did. This time the blowjob was a lot better too. She put a lot more effort in to it than she normally does. She did the hand-mouth-thing I talked about.

She got on top of me and I put my hands between her legs so I could pull her up to sit on my face. I licked her a good while and she almost smothered me with her pussy a few times. We turned around and I finally put on the condom. She was on her back as I took her legs up and entered her. After a good while of rhytmic movements I let myself cum.

This was the first experience with Aino that I can call good sex. I guess the booze really just took away a lot of the stuff I don't like about her. I hope the next time I have sex with her will be as good.

1 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's one quide to the wilder side:

http://www.sfc.org.uk/old/adults/issue02/12drugs.htm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home