Sunday, October 23, 2005

So close

Laura slept at my place Thursday-Friday night. We had a rather basic act. Nothing special, just to keep the balls from getting too full. Kind of boring that I haven't had sex with anyone else than Laura for a while. I'm going to have to change that soon.

On Friday I talked to Candy on the phone. Candy is Laura's little sister. She hangs out with a lot of people I know so eventually we sort of became friends. She is hot. Maybe even a tiny bit hotter than her sister is. And ever since I broke up with Laura I've been wanting to shag her. Why? Two reasons. She's hot and she's Laura's little sister. I find it arousing to think I would've fucked two girls from the same family. Only the youngest sister and mom left ;) Nah, just kidding.

I've made a few moves on her, but I have to be a lot more careful than with just any girl. When I look at it from an objective point of view, I probably should just forget about the whole thing. I can get burned a bit too easily if I fuck things up in some way. We do share a lot of common friends and I wouldn't want Laura to know that I've been trying to hit on her little sister. But anyway, I'm too horny to think straight so no sense in continuing this line of conversation.

So far I've gotten some slight implications of interest and a few kisses when we were both pretty drunk. I'm going to keep warming her up, but I'm going to do it slowly and carefully.

Ok, so we were talking on the phone. She was at a bar, a bit bored. I suggested that she hops on to a bus and comes to my place for the night. She thought about it for a while and decided that she would. I was hooraying already, finally I'd get to see how much her pussy differs from Laura's ;)

She hopped on the bus and I was at home waiting eagerly. Unfortunately some friend of her's gave her a call and told her about a good party nearby. She sent me a message that she's going over there instead. Blah, she wanted to go to party more than she wanted to fuck me. That's a pity. It doesn't change the fact that I still wanna compare her and Laura. It's just going to a take a bit longer for it to happen.

Oh yeah, I have to make a confession. When I was still dating Laura and she still lived at home I was left alone in the house for a few hours for some reason. You know what I did? I went to Candy's room and took a look at her collection of panties. What a dirty fucking perv I am ;)

Another thing. Earlier that same Friday when I was going home from the city center after a few beers with some friends I started chatting up a girl in the bus. She was OK looking, nothing special, but fuckable. I didn't take me long to realize that her wit was as sharp as a boot. She was dumb and young, just the way I like it ;) I got her phone number. We'll see if she'd be a fresh new pussy for me to enjoy.

3 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

Lol ;) Thank you for your flattering comment =)

 
At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how old is she and how old is laura?

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

You mean Laura and Candy? Laura is a few years younger than me and Candy a few more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home