Thursday, September 22, 2005

Ex-girlfriend warming things up again?

Before I became single again I dated a girl I'll call Laura for three years. We lived together for about six months, but then a lot of stuff happened and we broke up. I'm not going to go in to the details, but she cheated on me and after we were through she immediately started dating the guy she cheated on me with. If this was a blog about broken hearts the rest of this entry would be me whining about the love I lost. Luckily, it's not.

With Laura we had a lot of fun in bed. I learned most of the stuff I know from experimenting with her and I taught her a lot too. We were both somewhat inexperienced when we started dating, but eager to try out new things. She was also the first girl I successfully fucked in the ass, that sweet virgin ass.

I photographed her nude quite a few times and I still have the pictures. I also have a few videoclips. I especially like the one where I fuck her in the ass doggy style then she turns around and sucks my cock right after. I remember how I would've wanted her to say "I'm your little whore" after sucking my cock, but unfortunately she didn't want to do that. I've masturbated to this material a dozen times since I broke up with her.

When we were still going out we agreed that if we break up we continue with a physical relationship. Well, it didn't happen for reasons mentioned above. Now I'm thinking it might not be such a bad idea. At first I was so pissed off at her that I didn't even want to keep in touch. The scars remain, but I guess they aren't bleeding anymore.

Actually I saw her once when she was still dating that guy. We were both drunk and I told her to call me when she breaks up with her boyfriend so we can start a physical relationship. At the time she was somewhat offended, but now it might be that that's exactly what she's doing.

I'm just not sure I wanna start anything with her again. I'm afraid it might lead in to something more than just sex and then I'd have a chance of getting hurt again. And what I like about the things that I have going on at the moment is that none of them really matter anything to me. I don't care if Iina calls me and says she doesn't want to see me anymore. Ok, so I lost a good fuck but that's it. It's so simple. If I start something with Laura I want to keep it that simple too, but I'm not sure if it's possible. So far she still is the love of my life.

I would definately want to fuck her though.

Any thoughts, readers?

PS. Remind me to tell you about the time I had anal sex with her in the forest when she was visiting me in the army ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home