Sunday, October 09, 2005

Quickie with Laura

Laura was here yesterday for a quick fuck. We were both in a hurry so we quickly undressed, performed some oral on each other and then just fucked. The whole thing took about 15 minutes or so. It wasn't especially great, but took care of the throbbing downstairs.

Sabrina has a boyfriend now. Damn. That ruins my chances for scoring, at least for a while. Last time was disappointing, but still I would have wanted to do it with her.

I need some new flesh. Currently I've had sex with 15 different girls and I'm hoping to get the numbers up.

1 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

Thank you for your concern johannes777. I'm well aware of the risk of STD's. I use a condom.

I also very seldom have sex with people I don't trust. As you can see by reading my earlier entries, I don't do one night stands.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home