Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Revisiting the old times with Laura

I had to cancel the meeting on Monday because of certain obligations. I ended up getting very drunk because of those obligations and eventually taking a taxi to Laura's place at 2 am, completely wasted. I won't tell you more about why I was so drunk and you don't even care, you're reading this for the sex anyway ;)

I can't remember much about the night, but we did have sex and I remember her telling me stuff like I have a big cock and she's had the best sex in her life with me. Well, she'd told me those a dozen times when we went out and she's had one guy (I think) in between so no big news. We also agreed to meet on the following day with me being a bit more sober ;)

She came over to my place and we started kissing. We took our clothes off. I licked and fingered her. She sucked my cock. She is one of the best I know. She's gentle, she takes it deep, she swallows. Girls, here's my tips about blowjobs. We also did 69.

I fucked her in the missionary and doggy style (her favorite). She came in doggy style. Afterwards she asked me if this was a sex relationship and if it was anything more. I replied that it's just sex, nothing more.

I'm wrote this entry in quite a hurry so sorry for the possible typos. I'm also very busy for the next few days and then I'm out of the country for 4 days, but I hope I'll be able to write to you at some point before the end of next week, but if I can't find the time at least now you'll know that I'm still alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home