Monday, September 26, 2005

Laura wants coffee

A weekend wasted is not a wasted weekend.

I saw Laura at a party on Saturday. We hugged and talked for a while. Afterwards she sent me a message along the lines of "I'm not sure if this is a good idea but... You wanna go grab a cup of coffee sometime?" to which I replied "No it's probably not a good idea. Let's do it" ;)

We're meeting tomorrow. I'm just thinking if I should be a player and arrange for her to come to my place. Then if the mood was right I could fuck her already tomorrow. I can't stop thinking about her sweet ass.

On the other hand I think I shouldn't do this. Unfortunately, most of the time I'm too horny to think straight. I'm just gonna have to keep my feelings out of this and stick to the basics: ass, pussy, tits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home