Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Back again

Got back from the trip yesterday. I'm still tired and need more sleep.

Laura came to my place yesterday when I got home. First we were only suppose to have sex, but then she suggested that she stays over for the night. I told her OK and asked if she wanted to watch a movie too. She did.

When she got to my place I was still reading some emails and stuff and she started doing school work. I finished soon and started concentrating on her. I kissed her and caressed her breasts. We started taking our clothes of and soon she was on my bed with her legs open and wearing only her string panties. I was completely naked already and my cock was hard.

I played with my tongue around her body staying away from genital area for now. I kissed her inner thighs and her stomach and gradually closed in on her pussy. I kissed her panties. She asked me to put on some music and I did. While I did she started taking off her panties, but stopped when she got them to her knees and asked "Or do you want me to keep them on?" -"Leave them where they are" I replied. Panties are sexy.

I put my head between her thighs and licked her. She didn't moan much, but that doesn't mean that she wasn't enjoying it, she's just the quiet type. We changed into 69 with me on top and now I took her panties off. I was feeling so unbelievably horny that whenever she touched me it felt like heaven. You know that feeling when you've been thinking about sex for several days in a row but hadn't had the chance to masturbate or have sex? I was afraid I'd cum the moment she puts it in her mouth. Luckily I didn't. I got on my back and she sucked me good. She was awesome. She loves my cock and I can see it in her eyes when she sucks it. I just hoped that this moment would last forever. During the foreplay we talked about the great sex experiences we've shared. It was fun.

When she finished I turned her around to doggy style and fucked her with a finger while licking her asshole. I remember her having a lot of orgasms this way or with me fucking her ass with a finger too. "When do I get to fuck you in the ass again?" I asked. -"After you've persuaded me enough". A rather disappointing and unsexy answer. I hate it when girls act like they are the ones giving and guys are the ones just taking what they can have. It doesn't work that way. Both are giving.

I turned her around again and got on top. I put my cock to her vagina, but didn't push it straight in. I teased her by fucking her with the tip of my cock. Just an inch inside and then completely back out again. She was going nuts. When I finally suddenly thrust all my manhood inside her she looked like she was going to faint and sounded like she was going to die of asphyxia. First I fucked her without a condom, but put it on a little later. During the act she asked me if I wanted to date her again. I think my first thought was something like "shit!" I told her that I didn't. "I don't want to either, I was just asking" Well, I could've believed that if she hadn't kept asking similar questions after the sex.

We also fucked with her on her side and me on my knees, but eventually got to doggy style in which she came. We turned around once more to he missionary position where I let myself cum.

All in all a very pleasing experience. If I had ejaculated in her mouth she probably would've drowned. And anyway, most of the times I remember I blew my load in her mouth only after I've first fucked her in the ass. That's simply cause I need a condom if I fuck her pussy and no one likes to suck a cock that tastes like condoms. Funny though that her own ass juice is just fine, but that's the way it works ;)

Good sex, but let's just hope she doesn't think we're going to get back together. As I said I've told her that I don't want that, but we'll see if she understands it. After the sex we watched a move and went to sleep. In the morning we both headed for school.

Sorry for the possible typos. Now I have to get some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home