Sunday, October 16, 2005

Blowjob from Laura

It's been a busy week once again so I haven't had time to meet the girls a lot.

Yesterday I was out drinking with some friends at a Bar in Helsinki. I met Aino there and we played around a bit. We danced and she massaged my cock with her hand. I was concentrating on caressing her butt. Unfortunately she had a cousin with her who was going to sleep at her place so we couldn't go further.

I left the bar alone and called Laura. She was on her way home from a bar too. I asked if I could come over. She said "If it's sex you want you probably shouldn't come over". Well, I played her a bit and said "Well, what if I wanna come anyway".

When I got to her place I found out that she was on her period. Ok, so sex really was out of the question. Damn. Well, she gave me a decent blowjob and let me blow my load in her mouth. I was pleased.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home