Saturday, October 29, 2005

Karaoke with Julia

I was at a party yesterday. I went there only because I knew that a certain girl might be there too. And I guess it was my lucky day since she was there. I'll call her Julia. The details about where I met her the first time I'll keep a secret to secure my anonymity.

I had talked to her a few times before yesterday, but I wouldn't say I knew her or anything. She seems like a nice girl and she's good-looking, but what makes her especially desireable is the exotic blood running in her veins. I can't help wondering what her pussy is like ;)

I hooked up with her and talked about this and that. Eventually we decided that it was time to leave the party. I had a feeling that she was enjoying my company so I offered her a lift home which she gladly accepted. On the way to her place we noticed that neither of us wanted to go home yet. After a small conversation we decided to go to a local karaoke bar to sing, have a drink and talk.

We sat at the bar almost until it closed. After that we went to my place for a cup of tea. I didn't make a move. Then I gave her a lift home. We agreed that we'll see each other again today.

I had a fun night. She's probably not the type I'd want to date, but definately the type I'd wanna fuck ;) I didn't make a move cause I thought it was too early and she didn't make any obvious signs. I could've just ruined it by moving too fast. But hey, I am probably meeting her later on today so we'll see what happens tonight. I'm up for it if she is, but I really couldn't read her well enough to say if she's the type who fucks on the second date ;)

I do have to admit I didn't like her underwear. I have a habit of checking out every girl's underwear where ever I am. I do it all the time, automatically. It's more of a reflex then a controlled action. You know when she sits and leans on the table or something, you pretty often get a glimpse of the top of her underwear at the back by which you can figure out the rest for yourself. Her underwear seemed like plain white grandma panties. Let's just hope today was laundry day ;)

Laura kept calling me yesterday inviting me to her place. I kindly said no cause I wanted to concentrate on Julia. I also sent some text messages with Aino. Probably should go over and fuck her some time soon.

6 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blog. It's interesting to-as a girl- know what guys REALLY think about sex.
Also you mentioned really interesting things here and I can't wait to try them out with my fuckbuds! (not that there were a lot of things that I haven't tried out myself...)
I am very eager to hear more of your stories and to find out how things are going with you and Candi/Laura/Julia etc...
I must admit, the way you write about it makes my juices flow...

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

Thank you for your kind words, dear anonymous girl.

I try to keep my writing as honest as possible. Anonymity gives me the freedom to say things I otherwise wouldn't bring out.

I'm glad if I've inspired you to try something new. Would you like to be more specific what you've tried or are going to try? ;)

I'm a little suprised to hear that my writing makes your juices flow. I try to keep my stories as realistic as possible and convey the real feelings inside. I don't intentionally try to write something sexy or something that people can jerk off to.

It's a pity I have to stay anonymous, otherwise you could be the subject of an entry. Of course only if you were hot ;)

 
At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't tried anal sex yet for real. Me and my lover are slowlyworking towards it. He sometimes sticks his dick in, but only a little bit so I can get used to the feeling. He fingers my ass and licks and fucks my ass with his tong wich makes me go crazy!
But after reading your blog I think that I might be ready for the real stuff and let him have my butt's virginity ;)
Indeed it's a pity that we both have to be anonymous... Because I might be all you are searching for ;)
No serious, I give amazing mindblowing blowjobs, I love to try new things, I love to surprise my boyfriend and give him blowjobs when he doesn't expect it (in public at night, when his mother calls ;) etc) I love it when a man calls me his little slut,...
Reading your blogs makes me wet because you are writing so realistic about it. I can imaging a real man having this real sex. I am alowed in his bedroom/cab/...
And this makes me really horny!
In fact I did masturbate on your stories, ... more than once ;)
So, there you go, you have your first blog groupie!

Ps Besides; I am hot! (even more, with my Brasilian roots I can also say that I am exotic...)

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

No, don't give him have your butt's virginity. Let me have it ;)

I should probably write my own guide to anal sex. I really think that a lot of people are missing out on a lot when they're being too narrow-minded and don't want to try it. And if they try it the wrong way it can hurt and they don't want to try it again. Maybe others could learn from my mistakes. I'll have to think about this.

I'm impressed by your description of yourself. It seems you have a clue about what men (or at least I) want ;) Well, who can say your not just a guy messing about and writing this, so I probably shouldn't get too excited =)

Sorry, but you're not my first groupie. johannes777 is ;)

Good luck with your experiments. Take it easy. If it hurts, you're doing something wrong. First some licking and a lot of fingering, then a lot of saliva and slow insertion.

Keep writing your comments =)

 
At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
This is anonymous girl again.
(and yes I am a girl!!!)
It's funny to read your blog because I always discover you like things that I am/do. (I ALWAYS sleep naked)
I still haven't tried out my experiments yet... in meanwhile I keep enjoying your writings.

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

Get yourself an anonymous email address and send me an email? My address is releaving.farewell@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home