Thursday, November 10, 2005

Rescheduled due to throbbing crotch

It's been a busy week. Still it's funny that no matter how full you schedule is you can always squeeze in some time for sex if you really want to. I arranged some time for Susanna, but she cancelled. It pissed me of since her reason wasn't any good and because of her I rescheduled some meetings. I don't like people who cancel without a valid reason. It's not polite.

Susanna is different from the other girls. She's dumber than average. She's the only girl I'm not attracted to at any mental level. It's purely physical. Usually I talk a lot on the phone with the girls I'm warming up. I hate talking to her. I have to cause she needs attention, but I hate it. A reasonable conversation is impossible since she just speaks out her opinion as the absolute truth and won't listen to any arguments. She's like a little kid who's still convinced that Santa Claus really exists and won't listen to reason no matter what. If it weren't for her awesome body I wouldn't want to have anything to do with her.

Julia is having her problems with our relationship. She's probably just a bit too affectionate for this kind of stuff, but I've been honest with her as I have with all the other girls. I've told her I don't want to date her so she's got the ball. If she thinks I'm leading her on, she can back away anytime she wants.

The more girls I meet the more I fear that there's not a single girl in the world who I could some day marry and have children with. I may be aiming too high, but I'm not a quitter and I don't want to settle for the second best. Well, at least I'm going to have a lot of fun while searching ;)

Oh, yeah, and thanks again people for the comments! Keep 'em coming!

5 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is being great in bed the main thing you rate women by?

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger -mihaella- said...

Hi there,

I've been thinking, not too seriously:) but still, if you have too many girls at the same time, you can't _really_ give yourself truly or have something so special in return. Dedication, even if it woudn't last for ever, is the only way to get to know people for real. Fooling around, makes things so empty, in the end. Well, you're so young and definetely want to have a lot of experiences, but try one day to see girl behind the body and you learn so much more about all things and mostly about you. Maybe there hasn't been a right girl..or time.

And I say this not like lecture, but I mean I hope you'll find a girl with whom you can make some of your fantasies true. Flesh and Love. Soul is a biggest present to have...

But fooling around is ok if it is what you want and They want! By longtime it could be a bit boring..I think. :) -mihaella-

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

anonymous:
Most definately not. That's just what I write about in this blog. Skills in bed can be learned.

mihaella:
Nice to hear from you again. I've been enjoying your blog and I somewhat envy the relationship you have with your chosen one.

The problem is that none of the girls I've met have intrigued my curiosity enough. No one has been interesting enough to get to know better.

I agree with you, dedication is the only way. It's just that first you have to find someone worth dedicating to.

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger -mihaella- said...

I've been just a silent reader:)

Yes, I think him and I, we do share something special, even if there've been problems and certainly will be. But who don't have any probs in relationships, heh.

I like the sound of the words:chosen one. Hmm.

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

Fighting isn't necessarily a bad thing. In a good relationship it's safe to fight.

Keep writing, I love reading about your adventures. Hopefully I'll get to try out some of the stuff myself too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home