Monday, November 07, 2005

The weirdest date

I met the girl from the bar today. I should be in bed already, but I just have to share this story first.

When I first saw her I was disappointed. Her face wasn't especially angelic and she dressed like a teenage queen. Her body looked great though so I did remember something right. I probably spent the whole night staring at her boobs so no wonder.

We went to her place where she offered me a drink. I was driving so I knew I couldn't consume a lot of alcohol, but one drink was ok. We started talking, sort of. It was more of her talking and me laughing at her rants and opinions. She wasn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. Luckily she knew that too and mentioned it quite a few times herself. I would've done fine without the reassurance though since it was rather obvious.

I found out that she'd had a few drinks before I arrived because she was shy. That was probably part of the reason she was so eager to share with me and didn't mind my laughing. And of course I laughed in a kind manner. She told me about a dog she had to leave behind when she moved out of her childhood home. She almost broke in to tears when she told me how much she misses it. I couldn't believe the situation. It was like it was straight out of a teenage comedy movie.

Suddenly we were talking about relationships and sex. She told me she doesn't want to date, but likes sex. Ok, so she was definately drunk already. I told her that we share a similar approach.

We went to the bedroom where she turned on a small lamp. She put on some music. We were still talking about stuff. I brushed my hand against her thigh as she walked past. She asked me if I could massage her thighs since they were rather sore from a workout. I didn't mind. She got on the bed on her stomach and I massaged her legs.

Her ass looked absolutely gorgeous so it didn't take long for my hands to wander to her buttocks. She pulled them off and told me that's not allowed on a first date. "Ok, so she wants to play around a bit", I thought. Every now and then I ran my hand over her buttocks as if I was changing the leg or something silly.

She turned around and asked me to massage her chest muscles. Funny. I did. Of course I also massaged her breasts, but again she pulled my hands off and told me that isn't not suitable to do so on the first date. I kissed her neck and her ear which she didn't seem to mind at all. "I'm really horny", she said. "So am I", I replied. So I thought I had already won her over, but I was wrong.

-"I don't fuck on the first date. I can show you my naked body, I like showing my body. But I don't fuck on the first date"
I didn't want to miss the opportunity so I told her to go on and she did. She moved away from the bed. She slowly took off her top and her bra. Her tits looked great. She turned around and slowly took her pants down with her ass stretching towards me. She turned around.

A gorgeous looking blonde was standing in front of me with nothing but string panties on. I told her to come closer. She did, but she was still out my reach. I told her to come closer, but she refused. She put on a bath robe and told me she doesn't fuck on the first date. "Ok, but you're not naked yet" I replied since I did want to see the rest of her. She took her panties off and thus showed me her landing strip. I asked her to show the other side too so she pulled the bath robe up and gave me a flash of her bare butt too.

I was horny as hell, but all I got after this was "You have to go now". Well, I acted like a gentleman and did as she told me. She closed her robe and came to see me out.
"You do wanna see me again, don't you?"
-"Yeah, and having sex with you now wouldn't change that"
-"I don't fuck on the first date"
And so I left.

On the way home I sent her a message "So what am I suppose to do with this hard on?" to which she replied "I'm glad you react to me in such a way. I'm hoping to make love to you very soon". Make love? What the fuck? Oh yeah, now I remember, it's something a woman does while a guy is fucking her ;)

What a surreal evening. I thought I was on top of things, but I guess I wasn't. She's got me on my knees and I'm begging for her to bring her pussy to my mouth. A great way of making sure I'll see her at least once again. But of course, if the sex nearly as great as her body, I hope to see her often.

She's definately not girlfriend material. I like smarter girls. But I really like her self-confidence. Self-confidence is the sexiest thing on earth and she's got lots of it. Let's just hope she didn't gain all of it from the alcohol.

8 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Make love? What the fuck? Oh yeah, now I remember, it's something a woman does while a guy is fucking her ;)"

made me laugh. thank you.

 
At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't being most turned on by anal sex a disadvantage, as a rather large portion of otherwise superb ladies don't like it at all? Personally I'm happy that it does not do anything for me personally (I'm a man), but if a girl said it would magnify her orgasms, I'd be game :-)

So how ofter does that happen, namely girls getting off better from the B-side?

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

asshole:
You're welcome. I checked out your blog. Not yet sure if I like it or not, but I did subscribe so write well ;)

anonymous:
I think that the superb ladies you refer to really do like anal sex, they just don't know it. Sounds dumb, I know, but I think I'm right. It's just that it's such a big taboo that they never even try to find out if they like it or not. It's so dirty and all.

And anyway, it's not like I had a choice in the matter. I didn't just decided to be obsessed about asses =) However it would be fun to know what drove me in to it since my diary proves I haven't always been like this. On 7th grade I disliked the thought of anal sex. On 9th grade it was all I thought about. The interesting question is what happened in between.

It's not that I'm not turned on by vaginal sex. I love pussies. But there's just something special about asses. Maybe because it is forbidden in some way. Or maybe because it's a lot more private than a pussy. Or maybe it's because ass is a lot harder to get than pussy. Who knows.

How often girls prefer anal sex to vaginal? I need to collect more data before I can answer this properly, but I can tell you that one of my ex-girlfriends did get an orgasm by anal intercourse in a matter of seconds when with vaginal intercourse it took a few minutes.

I really appreciate your comments so keep writing them! Thanks a lot!

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks : ) my blog isn't one of the conventional web-diaries. (no. it's my trash can.)

neither is yours, and that's why i'm addicted to it.

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

I don't understand why girls like my blog. Don't you find the stuff offensive? I don't write in an especially kind manner as you may have noticed ;)

Besides, you can't be addicted to my blog since I rate myself a 3 on your scale (in finnish only, sorry) and you're a 4. Or then I'm not as selfish as you are ;)

 
At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

offensive? maybe some girls would think so.

if i were single, i'd write about my sex life in a similar way as you do.

nice to know that someone has read my postings : ) you could be a 1 and i'd still keep reading.

btw, do you agree on my fuckability class system? or do yout think that there are too many or too few classes?

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

By reading your blog I thought you are single. Is your boyfriend in the same fuckability class as you are? ;)

About the system in general, I'm not sure if it's quite that simple, but it does apply rather well.

 
At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have a husband and kids, but they're not my blog's theme.

my husband is a three.

thanks for your comment : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home