Sunday, November 06, 2005

Great sex with Tea, Susanna introduced

I've been seeing Julia a lot this week. She's a really nice girl and a few days ago I was really worried that I'm falling for her, but I think I'm better now. She's great, but she has her flaws and I'm looking for the perfect one ;)

Last night I saw Tea at a bar. I'd been in contact, but hadn't seen her in a while. When the bar closed we ended up at my place. I was really thinking of just sleeping since I was completely wasted and really tired, but she seemed to have another plan. Well, it didn't take long for me to accept the situation.

This time was a lot different from last time. I don't know what had happened, but the innocent little girl had turned into a woman. She sucked me off good and long, she'd shaved her pussy and she was a lot more confident and laid-back. The sex was great. I'm stunned. Maybe it was just that she was so drunk, but whatever it was, I liked it.

I also met a new girl at the bar. I'll call her Susanna. She was so good-looking that I thought she's out of my league, but being rather drunk I asked her to dance with me and she did. I'll be seeing her tomorrow. Let's just hope the booze hadn't affected my judgement. If I remember correctly she had great tits and she was wearing a miniskirt in which her legs looked very edible.

I'm feeling rather horny at the moment. I should probably jerk off. Nowadays I usually jerk of by browsing through The Hun and searching for anal galleries ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home