Sunday, October 30, 2005

Laura, blah

I did go and visit Laura. I probably shouldn't have.

1. I don't like kissing her cause she smokes and thus tastes bad.
2. I don't like bushes of pubic hair. Some girls' untrimmed pubic hair look good, but she definately is not one of them.
3. She hadn't showered before the act and thus her pussy smelled and tasted bad. Not awful, not disgusting, but definately not good. Normally I like the taste of pussy.
4. The sex was sooo basic.

I like hygiene. I wouldn't want a girl to give me a blowjob if I knew I hadn't showered in a day. If possible I shower just before I meet a girl. If not than at least in the morning. If I feel dirty when things start to heat up I take a shower. I can't enjoy sex if I feel dirty.

I also want my partners to be hygienic. I want pussies to taste like strawberries. Hygiene is especially important when it comes to anal play. Even though I love asses, feces is a major turn off.

Well, I did relieve the pressure I had gathered by thinking about Julia's ass for the whole day. It's just that I probably would've enjoyed jerking off at home more. At least I wash my hands often enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home