Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Nothing big

Nothing big has been going on. I haven't had time to meet any of the girls.

Julia has been calling me and trying to meet me. I'm totally bored with her. All the stuff I used to think are cute now just annoy me. The same has happened with other girls before. I don't like to talk to her on the phone anymore. Now she seems to be all the things I don't want in a girl. Yeah, the failed sex attempt does have an effect, but it's not just that. It's everything. I haven't dared tell her yet, but I will eventually if she doesn't wear off naturally and my mood doesn't change.

Laura has a boyfriend nowadays. On Monday I asked her to come to my place to watch a movie and have sex, but she refused because of her new boyfriend. Actually, she cheated on her last boyfriend with me and I recall her panting something like "I can't get this kind of orgasms with anyone but you" when she climaxed. But anyway, I accepted the "No" like a gentleman.

Actually Laura wasn't my first option. I tried calling quite a few girls on Tuesday, but everyone was either busy or out of town or something. I just couldn't get any, which sucked big time since I was really horny. Luckily jerking off often gives you a lot better orgasm than bad sex. And surely I could've fucked one of the girls who are sort of below my limit. The kind who are ready for anything as soon as you call them but you just don't think they're good looking or attractive or sexy enough.

It's funny to think how I sort of look down on certain girls because I know that I could call them in the middle of the night and tell them to come suck my dick and they probably would, but then again there are girls to whom I am probably same kind of puppet. Girls such as Angelina Jolie, etc. ;) Nah, seriously, there are a few I can think of that I would do a lot of weird things to get in bed with.

I know my weekend is going to be busy so I'm not sure if I can fit any sex in to it, but I have to get some soon or I'll burst. It's seems like it's been ages since I had sex.

6 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

While women (at least the sexual ones) usually come back for more after best/hottest sex of their lives, it's more difficult to find women who will settle for that. Women want boyfriend material and if you're not interested and they can get a better deal somewhere else, you're out.

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger Farewell said...

I'm like that too. I'm not going to be fiddling around with a dozen girls for the rest of my life. I do want to find someone special who is all I need. I'm just so picky that it's probably going to take some time.

 
At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course, but you're still very young, so I would not worry too much. The best/worst womanizers I know are/were managing to swing and party quite hardcore until they hit about 35. Of course they even had girlfriends sometimes even for some years, but it's just now that they are showing signs of wanting to settle down.

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

Yeah, I'm just a afraid that my standards are bit too high. I want a perfect girl and why would a perfect girl settle for an imperfect guy?

It's a waste of time to ponder stuff like this though. The right girl will come along eventually, I'm sure.

 
At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, and what would be a perfect girl for you? A supermodel-dancer-entrepreneur-philantropist with multiple PhDs and no gag reflex?

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

Yes. Something like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home