Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sunday Masturbation

Here's a few galleries I masturbated to today. I found them from TheHun.
  • TushyLickers
  • Chance

  • I imagined myself in the room with those two girls in the first gallery. The girls would be like this, except that the dildo would be my cock. After a while I'd pull out and put my cock straight in to the other girl's mouth. I've told you about this fantasy earlier.

    I like the girl in the latter gallery. She's just so damn hot. She looks so good with a cock in her mouth and I like the look on her face when she takes a cock up her ass.

    3 Comments:

    At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    this is funny. i look a lot like the girl in the latter gallery : )

    just a bit more russian, a few years older, and with bigger boobs.

     
    At 2:44 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

    Shut up, I don't want to know, you're married! ;)

     
    At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yeah, but not dead, and teasing people is great fun :)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home