Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Loving and caring Tea, *puke*

I was at a party on the night between Saturday and Sunday. Tea called me from a bar to ask if she could come and sleep at my place. I was in need of some pussy so I told her she could come. She sent me a message when she got into a cab and so I took one too.

We met at my place, took our clothes off and went to bed. At first it was a bit awkward, but then we started kissing. I started running my hand around her body, but when I got to her crotch she stopped me everytime. Well, she's done it before and I know how to get over it. It put my hand in her panties from behind and as we were passionately kissing I circled her butt with my hand and pushed my fingers in her soaking-wet pussy. After that it was OK to touch her crotch.

I took off her panties and started licking her. I was at it only for a moment when she pulled me up and told me that she can't do this right now. "Blah, stupid bitch" I thought but said "That's OK" and took some distance. She's so like that. A slut who tries to act like she's Mother Teresa. She wanted me to shove my cock in her pussy and fuck her hard, but I guess she heard her mother's voice in her head reminding her that sex is for two people who love each other.

Well, I was feeling tired so I thought that I'll just get some sleep. It didn't take long for her to be all over me. She started kissing me and caressing my body. I guess the slut in her won the battle. She gave me a blowjob, which was suprisingly good.

Everything she did was like she was making love to the man she's getting married to. She was so loving and caring and thoughtful it made me want to puke my guts out. As I fucked her the only thought in my mind was "Stupid bitch". Isn't that healthy and normal sex. I hadn't the slightest bit of compassion for her and I let myself cum rather quickly. I don't think she managed to get an orgasm before me, but so what. I hated fucking her. I shouldn't have done it.

And as I thought that the horrid love-making she was performing was over I came to realize that the torture was yet to come. She wouldn't leave me alone. She kept kissing me and trying to give me a handjob and kissing and kissing and kissing and kissing. I kept pushing her away but she kept coming back. I even thought about throwing her out, but I didn't have the heart to do it since she had no means of getting home. I was so fed up with her. Finally she stopped when I raised my voice and told her in an unfriendly tone of voice to quit it. What a nightmare.

In the morning she got up before me. She put her clothes on, put on some make-up, did all kinds of stuff. I continued sleeping and hoped that she was preparing to leave, until she poked me on the head and said "Dont' sleep anymore, I'm bored." For her sake it's good that I don't own a gun cause if I did I probably would've stuck the barrel in her asshole and put a stop to her miserable life.

But I acted like an adult. Eventually I got up and started giving her hints that I've got a lot of stuff to do and that it was probably best if she left. It took her hours to understand that she's not wanted.

Probably going to take some distance to her too. I need new girls.

5 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds bad. You're reaction was a bit over the top, were you drunk?

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

I had been drinking but I wouldn't say I was drunk. Share your thoughts, why does it sound bad? Why was my reaction over the top? How should've I reacted?

 
At 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what happened there but I think that liking a person enough to want to have sex with them and then thinking "stupid bitch" all the time sounds a bit extreme. On the other hand, I've understood that these are girls you don't really know, so bad surprises can happen.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

Hmmh. Do I need to especially like someone to have sex with them? I wanted to get rid of the throbbing between my legs, not feel the tender loving of a woman.

And actually I do know Tea rather well. There's a lot of things I don't like about her, but there's a lot I do like. I guess I was just having a bad day or something.

 
At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, to me going to bed with someone I don't especially like feels like whoring, so I don't do it. That has probably saved me from those "Stupid Bitch"-moments lately. Tender loving can be great too but there you really need to like the other person in order to show real tenderness...does not work with stupid/fucking bitches :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home