Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Great stuff with Laura, missed a chance with Candy

Earlier the same night before I ended up fucking Tea I was exchanging SMS messages with Laura. The thing she had going with some guy was finished and thus she was in the game again. We agreed to meet Sunday evening.

Sunday morning she sent me a message saying it's probably best if we don't have sex. I was a bit puzzled, but I told her it's OK and that I still want to see her. I did. She's a nice girl. And I was rather certain that no matter what she said her lips were going to be circled around my cock by the end of the day.

I picked her up from work, we rented a movie and came to my place. We watched the movie in each other's arms. I caressed her breasts and her butt on top of her clothes and explained that it's not sex. I asked if she could watch the movie in her underwear and so she took her pants off. She had blue string panties on. I fingered her a bit but the movie was rather good so mostly we concentrated on watching.

When the movie ended I took her panties off. She asked me how I define sex. "Well I don't think putting my cock in your pussy is sex". She agreed. I licked her pussy for something like 20 minutes. She had shaved and she tasted good. I had loads of fun and so did she. I also ran my tongue around her asshole a few times.

Her lips circled around my cock as I had predicted and she did a good job. It was just what I needed. She neglected the balls a bit, but otherwise her technique was very good. I was really enjoying myself.

After a decent amount of receiving I got myself a condom. She got up on all fours and I just watched her for a while. I watched her asshole and her shaved pussy. It was great. I entered her and fucked her in to an orgasm. After she had climaxed she said "I don't know why I thought this wouldn't be a good idea". She loves my cock. I know it.

She turned around and I fucked her in the missionary. I asked if I could fuck her in the ass next time and the answer I got suprised me. She almost got pissed off. "Why the fuck does every guy make such a fuzz about it? I've decided I don't do that anymore." This was definately not the reaction I was expecting. She used to like it though she was always somewhat cautious. I wanted to ask what had happened, but I didn't want to ruin the mood more thatn I already had and so I apologized. She said it's OK and I continued fucking her.

The good thing about her being my ex-girlfriend is that she knows quite a few tricks I like. She put her hands on my ass and started rubbing my asshole with her fingers as I pounded her. That's a surefire way of making me cum and it didn't fail this time either. I exploded in to an orgasm. She stayed over for the night.

I'm going to have to the to the bottom of this anal fear she seems to have grown. I want remind myself how good it felt to first fuck her in the ass and then make her suck my cock.

Last night I was at a party too and Candy, Laura's little sister, was there. I've been trying to nail her for quite a while as I've told you earlier, but haven't succeeded yet. This time I came even closer. She came over to my place for the night. She was in my bed in her bra and string undies, but told me it would be too weird to kiss me. God I wanted her, but I of course I let her be. It would've been so great to fuck her on the same bed that I fucked her older sister on the previous night. I could've compared their titties, pussies and assholes. I could've compared their blowjob technique. I would've fetched a star from the sky for her if she had just let me see her naked and taste her pussy a bit. But no, she still needs some work.

5 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How old is Candy?

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

4 years younger than me.

 
At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So she must be under 20?

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Farewell said...

How do you figure? ;)

 
At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you say you are a bit over 20 so -4 should equal a bit under 20. Go for it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home