Monday, January 16, 2006

Welcome home sex

I forgot to mention one important thing about Donna. She doesn't wear underwear at all. What a charming feature. Her breasts are so small that she doesn't really need a bra and she just thinks that panties are always in the way of things. I just didn't ask her if she wears panties with mini skirts. I'll guess I'll have to ask her via email.

When I got home from the vacation on Saturday I naturally went straight to a bar with friends to tell them all about the trip (not the details of my sexual encounters, I mean generally about the trip). I also met the girl I had drunken sex with before I left. Eventually we got to my place and had sex, which felt like nothing compared to Donna. She stripped her clothes off except for the thong since we were suppose to go to sleep, I had my boxers shorts on. When she got in to the bed next to me we started kissing. I started fingering her and after a while, licking her.

It was all so boring in some way. She was so... well, uninteresting in some way. She was so basic. I licked her for a while and then got up. I tried to give her hints to get on top of me but none of them really went through, which also sort of pissed me off. With some girls everything just clicks and all you need to do is send a tiny signal and they know what you're after. We definately weren't on the same level.

I asked her to suck my cock, which she did after some hesitation. She sucked my cock like she was some kind of vacuum cleaner. It hurt. She really just had my knob in her mouth and sucked it. I guess someone doesn't quite understand that cock sucking is not that much about literally sucking. I told her not to suck so much, which made things better. I started gently fucking her mouth. She said she wasn't feeling too good. "What's wrong?" I asked and she lied about how much she'd had to drink. I was sober for the night I knew she'd had 3 ciders, but she lied that she'd had 3 ciders and 4 vodka-redbulls. Blah. "So I guess you don't like to give blowjobs?" I asked. "Yes I do, I just don't feel well at the moment". Yeah, whatever.

Fucking her was boring, expect that she moaned rather sexily. I came inside the condom while pounding her in doggy style.

The next day she sent me a message saying "I'm sorry about last night. I'll make it up to you." Yeah, whatever.

3 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, you know what they say about the grass being greener on the other side... ;)

 
At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If a girl says that she doesn´t feel like doing something, what´s so difficult to understand it?



Hepsantuu

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

If she would've just said "I'm sorry, but I don't want to do that now". I wouldn't have liked that either, but that would've piss me off a lot less than lying about drinking too much.

And anyway, I did understand her not wanting to suck my dick. I didn't make her suck it or try to convince her to do it or anything. I just didn't like the fact that she didn't and I am allowed to dislike certain things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home