Thursday, December 29, 2005

Questions and answers, vacation

Bumped into a funny question thingie here. Her answer to question number 9 is the best there is ;)

Here's my answers:

1. Have you had three-way or group sex? No, unfortunately not.
2. Have you had sex during menstration? Yes. I prefer anal during menstruation. Well, actually, I probably always prefer anal ;)
3. Have you had a sexual experience with someone of the same gender? No. I've tried thinking about it in an objective manner, but it just doesn't turn me on.
4. Have you had sex in your parent's home? Yes, millions of times.
5. Have you had hot interracial sex? No. Hopefully I will.
6. Have you masterbated in front of another person? Yes and it's fun.
7. Have you had sex in a public place? Yes, but only a few times.
8. Have you been filmed or photographed having sex? Yes, though I like taking the pictures more.
9. Have you had anal sex? Yes. I love it.
10.Do you swallow? If I was gay and I was sucking cock I'd definately swallow.
11.Have you masturabated today? No, been too busy :/
12.Have you had sex in a car? Yes. It can be fun, but I prefer something a bit more open.
13.Have you had a one-night stand or sex with a stranger? Yes.
14.Total amount of sexual partners? 17 so far.

Dear readers, I'm going on vacation for two weeks. I'm not sure if I'll be able to update during my vacation. I'll try but I can't promise anything. So even if I'm quiet for two weeks, I'm still alive, I'm just away from the computer and getting busy with hot chicks in a warm place with lots of sun.

2 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger -mihaella- said...

Have a good holiday:)! And of course Happy -Chickfull- New Year 2006! -mihaella-

 
At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, what a shame! I have already got used to read your posts every now and then. Your blog is certainly very interesting!

Have a delightful vacation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home