Monday, December 26, 2005

Messing around in a bar

I was at a bar last night. I was suppose to take it easy, but quite the opposite happened. I was loaded, but I had fun. I was messing around with two girls in the same bar. The other girl was the one I mentioned earlier. The one I met at the very same bar about a week ago. The other one was a new girl.

I'm suprised the girls didn't get pissed off. I was playing around with both of them and I was really drunk so I wasn't being especially smooth or subtle. Eventually I took the new girl home with me. I very seldom bring girls home from bars. Generally the sex sucks when you're drunk and you don't know the girl. And anyway I never seem to find the right girls from bars.

Somehow I had thought that she would be rather experienced with men, but when we got to my place my assumptions turned out to be somewhat erroneous. She wanted the lights out, but I didn't yield. Sex is a very visual experience to me and I love watching so no way in hell was I going to turn off the lights.

I liked her body very much. That's what aroused my appetite in the first place. She didn't just look good with clothes on, she was just as beautiful without. She had pink string panties on, which looked so enticing that I just had to take them off as soon as I saw them. Her pussy was completely shaved. I personally like the landing strip more, but no hair is certainly a lot better than a bush.

I licked her a good while, but somehow she wasn't being especially responsive. Either I wasn't doing a good job or she was really drunk. Naturally, I believe it was the latter. I also licked her asshole and fingered it. She seemed to like it and her anus was very welcoming, I could sink a saliva-lubricated finger in very easily. After this I probably had a finger up her ass for the rest of the act.

She didn't suck my cock. Somehow that always seems to indicate inexperience. It was rather disappointing. Everything just feels so incomplete if you don't tickle her uvula with your cock. I just don't understand girls who don't suck cock. I just don't.

Well, anyway, eventually I grabbed a condom. I was so drunk that my erection wasn't the strongest possible and her only encouragement had been some stroking and no sucking. I turned her around on all fours, fingered her and stroked myself to get a decent hard on. When I did I put on the condom fast and entered her.

She started moaning as I started pounding. While fucking her I spread her ass cheeks so I could look at her anus. After a while I let myself cum. I don't think she was anywhere near an orgasm, but I blame the alcohol for that. When I had blown my load and pulled out, she asked "Now can we sleep?". I laughed, but really that was the stupidest thing to say. I guess it wasn't a mind-boggling experience for her. Well, you can't win 'em all. I enjoyed it, especially the ass licking and fingering, but she definately should've sucked my cock.

I'm probably meeting the other girl later on today. I remember kissing her last night and having my hands in the back of her pants. I remember she had a thong on. She's an innocent little girl so I probably won't get to her panties tonight, but the groundwork is important. I promise to tell you the color of the panties when I get to them ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home