Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Sex

Laura was here last night. We had a great time. When she was sucking my cock I asked her to lick my asshole and she did. No one's done that to me in a while. I remembered that it would feel a bit more extreme. It was rather plain actually, but still nice. And it is just so private.

There was a moment when she just stroked my cock and stared at it for a while. I didn't interrupt her. She seems have some kind of obsession with my cock. Well, I don't mind at all. I just wish she was a bit more open-minded, then our sex would be very good.

First I finger-fucked her in to an orgasm and she had another one while we were fucking in doggy style, which is her favorite position. I probably enjoyed most when I had her legs up, ankles in one hand. If you pull away a bit, it's such a great sight. The ass and pussy, so beautiful. Actually when I came I was thinking about fucking her in the ass in that position when really I was fucking her in the pussy.

After the sex she said that it's weird how I can always make her cum. Well, it is true. I don't think I've ever stopped before she cummed at least once. She's also complimented on my stamina. I can control myself rather well and I cum when I want to. Of course I fail every now and then, but luckily not very often.

How is it with you, readers? Men, do you know how to control yourself? Women, have the men you've met been able to control theirselves?

Oh, yeah, merry christmas everyone. I definately wouldn't mind a santa's little helper girl here with me now. I bet santa's helper would be dirty enough to take it up the ass and suck me off right after.

6 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wanker!

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

THE best comment ever ;)

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Women, have the men you've met been able to control theirselves?"

how could i tell?

as long as i come, too, i couln't care less :)

luckily, i come easy.

 
At 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could tell if you had great sex that lasted for a looooong time, of course. Maybe you do already :-)

 
At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

According to my personal experience, there is a great amount of men out there, who are considerate enough to make sure their lady of the night is fully satisfied what cums to the quality, style and length of copulation. Perhaps I've been luckier than a great number of women, but I think it has more to do with making sure beforehand that the men I choose are at least as well familiar with the giving means receiving principle as I am and strive for good karma.

 
At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since you always boasting out your ability to control your cum, why dont you share with your readers the tricks of it ???.... like the do's and don't that you posted before.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home