Sunday, January 22, 2006

Vanessa's panties

Remember the girl I had some fun in a bar about a month ago? Read the last chapter of this entry to remind yourself. From now on I'll call her Vanessa.

I met her at the same bar yesterday. She asked me to dance with her. I must've been somewhat drunk cause I did. I can dance OK, but I don't especially like dancing. Anyway, we had fun and we also danced a few slow songs.

When the bar closed her friend gave us a lift to my place. We stripped to our underwear. I promised to tell you what her panties where like so here goes: see-through black hot pants, which I liked a lot! She looked hot in 'em. Ok, so we're in bed kissing and her phone rings. It's her mother asking where she's going to spend the night and she lies about a girlfriend. She just turned 18 and still lives at home with her parents. She's such an innocent child.

She comes back to bed. I run my hand around her body and kiss her, but she says: "I'm sorry, I lost the mood". I'm a bit puzzled, but I was aware that she's probably pretty unexperienced and thus feeling a bit insecure. We sort of cuddle for a while and I try to warm her up again, but she replies the same way. "You know you can't keep that up, don't you?" I ask since I'm not liking the fact that she can't just say that she doesn't want to have sex and resorts to telling me lies. She laughs and says I'm probably right. I say "If you don't want to have sex it's OK, we can just sleep" and she takes up on the offer. We do take our underwear off though and caress each other a bit, but that's it.

In the morning she has to leave early to pick up her brother from somewhere. I give her a lift. I know where she lives, but she says she has to go pick up some stuff from a friend who lives near her house. When we get there I say "I can wait for you and take you home, it's pretty cold out there", but she says I don't need to wait.

Ok, so here's what I didn't like about her: lying. She lied about "losing her mood". She could've just said that she doesn't want to have sex and that would've been fine. She probably lied about picking up her brother too. I think I took her to her friend's place so they can talk about what happened last night etc.

Come on girls, don't lie. Or if you do, at least make up better ones.

Anyway, I liked her panties. I will have to get to them again. Maybe next time she won't be so scared of me and I get to stuff my cock in her.

5 Comments:

At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy I don't have to deal with teenagers and their problems or hung-ups :-)

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

Yeah, well, it is fun in a perverted way. It is a challenge to make them trust you. You really have to know how to push the right buttons and do the right things or you don't get any. I'd probably be one of the first guys to fuck her no doubt she's rather selective. Unfortunately often the chase is a lot better than the catch.

I think that's exactly what makes Candy, Laura's little sister, so hot. I've been trying to wear her down for quite a while. I can't use my usual methods on her cause she's my ex-girlfriend's little sister, I have to be very subtle most of the time. It's a challenge and I love it ;)

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger anu said...

I don't she lied saying she lost her mood. "I lost my mood" means that one doesn't want to have sex. So I don't understand how it's lying to use slightly different words when they mean exatly the same thing.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger anu said...

I don't think she lied saying she lost her mood. "I lost my mood" means that one doesn't want to have sex. So I don't understand how it's lying to use slightly different words when they mean exatly the same thing.

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

The point is that she didn't lose her mood because of the phone call like she said. She wasn't going to have sex with me and she used the phone call as an excuse. She admitted that herself by answering yes to my question "You know you can't keep that up, don't you?".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home