Sunday, February 12, 2006

Blowjob from Evita

Her boyfriend is back in town, but so far it has had no effect. She was supposed to go drinking with some friends but she kept sending me messages how I'm on her mind constantly. Eventually we met a bit later, she skipped going to the bar and came to my place.

We couldn't have sex, because she was on her period. I know that a lot of you readers think that it's not a reason not to have sex. It's probably a different story if you're dating and stuff. With us, neither even suggested sex.

We talked about sex though: how many partners, weirdest place, stuff you've tried, etc. Natually I asked about anal sex. She hasn't tried it, doesn't find it especially appealing, but doesn't want to rule it out without trying. So all she needs is a positive first encounter to anal sex and she'll be an anal slut for the rest of her life, right? ;) I asked her if anyone had ever licked her ass before. No one had, so I promised I would next time we had sex. She was excited about it, which is nice.

I got all horny talking about sex-related topics. Eventually I asked her to give me a blowjob, which she willingly did. I gave her a way out by asking "Do you want to give me a blowjob or are you tired?" I gave her the option of not doing it without any embarassment or anything, but she replied "I am a bit tired, but yeah, I'll give you a blowjob". Great stuff.

Her technique hadn't improved. She didn't use her hands at all, I just fucked her mouth. In the beginning I wasn't sure if I was even going to able to cum that way so I used some mind tricks. I started thinking about first fucking her ass and then having her suck my cock. It helped a lot and I let out my load in her mouth. She swallowed some and some dripped from her mouth. Not a great blowjob, but anyway there's no such thing as a bad blowjob (except if the girl uses teeth).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home