Sunday, February 12, 2006

Memories: Anal sex at a military area

When I was in the army we had a day when parents and girlfriends could come and see the barracks, bunks and some training. I was dating Laura at the time. Later that day when the official program had ended me and Laura headed to the woods. It was a week since we had had sex so we were both pretty horny.

I knew the forest really well since we trained there a lot. I took us to a quiet place. We started kissing and feeling each others. She kneeled, took my cock out of my camouflage pants and sucked it. I remember how it felt like heaven.

The problem was that we didn't have any condoms. I suggested that I fuck her in the ass. She was fine with anal sex, but was still a bit hesitant about the place. Luckily she was too horny to care too much and so she got down on all fours. I entered her asshole. A car drove by on a road that wasn't far away so we had to duck a bit. After that her sweet ass was mine.

I've always loved her ass. It's such a pity that she's grown some kind of fear for anal sex. I still sometimes masturbate looking at pictures of her asshole.

She always came really fast when we had anal sex. I don't remember why but this time she didn't want so suck my cock until I came and cumming in her ass would have been messy. So in the end I jerked myself over the edge and blew my load in the florae.

Writing this made me realize how much I enjoyed anal sex with Laura. And Helga too. God I need some ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home