Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Big titties and my cock between 'em

I had sex with an ex-girlfriend last night. I haven't seen her in a while and I don't think I've had sex with her during the lifetime of this blog. Anyway, we've fucked every now and then since we split up, which was ages ago. She's been living in another city and that's why we've met so seldom.

Her tits are huge. They were big when we were dating, but they've grown since. She was pregrant a while ago, but had an abortion. According to her the pregnancy made her boobs even bigger. So all you girls with a flat chest, just get pregnant, get an abortion and gain bigger tits. I wish I could get a bigger dick just by killing a baby. Not that my cock is too small, I'd just do it for the babies ;)

I was rather selfish during our act. I fingered her for a while, but licked her only for a few minutes or so. Though that's partly her own fault since she hadn't shaved. I don't think she ever has. Her hairy pussy is such a waste of good tits.

She sucked my cock for ages. I fucked her tits too. I think this is the first time I fucked a girl's tits. It's also possible that she's the first girl with big enough boobs for it. Anyway, it was fun and it felt good.

This girl, Sini, is actually the first girl I had anal sex with. However it didn't quite work out as planned. I hurt her and I don't think I even managed to get my cock in. The next next day she sent me a message that her ass has been bleeding. So I guess it's no wonder that she pulled away when I inserted my little finger into her anus. But, no matter what, it's still a turn off.

I fucked her doggy style, missionary and a few other positions and eventually came on her tits.

5 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've also fucked a big-titted girl called Sini. Haven't seen her for years, but inspired by your story, maybe I should give her a call...

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

Naturally her real name isn't Sini. But yeah, you probably should give her a call. Do remember to say "Greeting from Farewell" when you cum on her tits ;)

 
At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How often you shave your genitals?

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

Actually, at the moment, very seldom. I should do it more often. How often do you? ;)

 
At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abortion must do before week 12. It's very unusual, that tits even grow in that time. I think you have to figure out a new theory.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home