Monday, August 07, 2006

A quick description of bondage with Jonna

"I'm coming over tonight. Make sure we've got a scarf and two one meter long ropes handy. Ok? What time?"
Jonna replied:
"Ok. You can come anytime after six. I'll be waiting. -your slut"

I didn't sleep very well and I was feeling really tired in the evening. If I could've backed out in a fashionable way I probably would've. The idea was very sexy, but I just wasn't feeling horny at all. Like I haven't been for over a week. Anyway, I'm glad I didn't bail out.

When I got to her place, I pushed her down on all fours on the sofa, pulled her skirt up and started spanking her ass. I caressed her pussy through her panties. I pulled on her hair and choked her. Spanking is so much better on a bare butt so I pulled her panties down, took my own clothes off and continued. My fingers circled her clit, but I intentionally didn't put any inside her.

I asked her where the stuff I told her to gather was. "In the bedroom", she replied. So off to the bed room we went where I told her to take off her clothes, blindfold herself and get down on all fours on the bed. I tied her hands behind her back and her legs together and then continued spanking her and caressing her clit with my fingers, still not entering.

I told her to wait a second and I took the leather belt off my jeans. I started spanking her with my belt. I was gentle since I know it can hurt pretty fucking much and too much pain is not nice.

I made her suck my cock and I spanked her while she sucked on it. Then back to just spanking. She was dripping wet when I inserted a finger for the first time. She moaned like an animal. I fingerfucked her as she panted. Then spanked her some more.

Finally I stuffed my cock in her pussy and fucked her to an orgasm. It didn't take too long and once again her body spasmed rather violently.

Again she sucked my cock and I spanked her with the belt until it was time for some anal. I spread saliva on her ass, eased her sprinchter with a finger for a while, and then slowly slid my cock in her ass. I fucked her for a while, then pulled out and told her to spread her ass cheeks and came on her buttocks.

After the act I asked her if she's ever been tied up before. No she hasn't. "Was it a pleasant experience?" I continued. "Yes it was. Feel free to do it again".

Ok, I'm off for some time now. I'll try to write if I can and if there's something to write about, but I can't promise anything.

6 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger PartyFlickan said...

Hahaa.
Sun pieni kertomus sai mut tekstaamaan teekkarille ja mä aion lopettaa mun "selibaatin" keskiviikkona.
Kiitos :)

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Junakohtaus said...

Lapset, lapset.

Kuristaminen on vaarallista. Ihan oikean vaarallista.

Ei muuta. Jatkakaa.

 
At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Krapulainen sunnuntai-ilta kului rattoisasti blogisi seurassa. Varsin viihdyttävää. -Kiitos.

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

Sorry to the english speaking readers that these comments and their replies are in finnish. It doesn't make a lot of sense in replying in english if you can't anyway understand the original comments and I also don't like the idea of translating the comments myself.

People, if you can, write in english. But still, it's definately better to write in finnish than not write at all.

partyflickan: Ihan hienoa. Tosin vielä parempi olis jos se olis saanu sut tekstaamaan mulle ;)

junakohtaus: En koskaan kurista oikeasti millään tavalla merkittäviä aikoja. Ehkä sekunnin tai kaksi, jos sitäkään.

alberta: Kiitoksia vaan itsellesi :D

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Junakohtaus said...

Farewell, it's still dangerous. There are certain nerves in the neck that actually can produce a cardiac arrest when pressed.

Apart from that, keep up the good work:)

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

junakohtaus: Well, luckily I know CPR ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home