Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A blob of light in the vast darkness

The girl from the train, I'll call her Elina, was a very pleasant date. I had planned on a short first meeting, but we ended up spending 4 hours together just talking about stuff. We had very interesting conversations about literature, music, theatre and the sort. She's not as stupid as most of the girls I seem to bump into. Very nice.

She has an awesome ass. Small and firm, very much to my liking. Her tits are small, but that's not a biggie for me. Big tits are fun, but not mandatory. A great ass is.

Her panties were normal (as in not a G-string or the sort) and plain white, which is pretty dull. No, I didn't strip her clothes off, I just kept my eyes open otherwise.

She seemed eager to see me again and I'm eager to see her too. We hugged when we parted.

2 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaawww, maybe she'll be the one ;)...

Girl formerly known as Anonynomous # 1

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger PartyFlickan said...

Huhhuh... Onpa söpöä :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home