Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Cock against cheek

Jonna and I talked on the phone on Monday and agreed that we'd meet up in the city centre and then go to her place to fuck. We took a bus and it was pretty much crowded. We went to the backseat.

Naturally, I started teasing her in the bus. Actually teasing is probably a bit too mild of a word to describe what went on. I pulled up her skirt and started fingering her. She wasn't wearing any panties. The little whore is acquiring rather charming habits. I got my head down there and licked her. When people got off the bus and came rather close when moving towards the door she wanted to pull her skirt back down but I stopped her and just spread her legs some more. Sadly though, I don't think anyone got a glimpse of anything.

I had no idea how I could punish her for forgetting to end that one text message with "your slut", but her behavior inspired me. From now on, whenever she's wearing a skirt in my company, she's not a allowed to wear underwear. That's handy.

When we got to her place it was late and I was exhausted after a rough day. I really would've wanted to just sleep, but a promise is a promise. And I did know that it's going to be worth it.

We did the same stuff as before. Spanking, fingering, licking, cock sucking. I got another private show where she fingered her ass and cried out loud how she's my little slut. I whispered into her ear that next time I'm going to fuck this slut in the ass. I was way too tired to get to it now.

One fun new thing we did do. I smacked her face with my cock. You know, just held her head, grabbed the base of my cock and slammed it against her cheek. She enjoyed it. I definately did too. I wouldn't want to hit her in the face with my hand in fear of hurting her, but a penis isn't going to do any harm. Besides, from the viewpoint of a girl, what could be a sexier object to get spanked with? ;)

I fucked her doggy style for ages and spanked her ass the whole time so you can imagine how her cheeks glowed red when I stopped.

First I thought I'd cum on her asshole, but in the end decided not to so I wouldn't create such a mess. I blew my load in her mouth once again. She smiled delighfully with cum all over her face.

Today she sent me a message which she accidentally forgot to finish with "your slut". This time it really was an accident. So I'm going to have to come up with another punishment, which is nice.

One idea would be to hand her the anal toy I own and tell her to give me another private show enhanced with the toy. Or then I could make her lick my asshole. Or, as an anonymous reader suggested, I could cum on her face. Or I could make her give me a blowjob in a public place. Suggestions are always welcome.

Oh yeah, and the content of the the text message is also worth mentioning. It was rather complimentary since she told me that I've transformed her in to a nympho. She says she wasn't like that before. How I love to ruin girls this way.

3 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger PartyFlickan said...

Kaikissa tytöissä asuu pieni huora. Joillakin vaan kestää hetken ennen kuin se tulee esille ;)

 
At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huora jakaa kaikille, narttu kaikille muille paitsi sulle.

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Amy said...

I've never had any guy do anything like that "cock slap" but it kind of turns me on. I think I need to find a guy who likes sex as much as me. I mean all guys like sex but I need to find a guy who's hobby is sex.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home