Monday, June 05, 2006

At the gym

The gym is not a good place for picking up women, but it's great for some eye candy. Hot girls in tight and little clothing. Most of the time I can concentrate on excercising and just stare at the girls when I'm having a rest, but there have been a few times I've messed up my own program because I just had to be in a certain place at a certain where the mirrors are just right and I can see certain things. If them girls only knew what's going through my head. Naturally they'd probably ask me to come home with them if they did ;)

So far I've never chatted up a girl at the gym. It's just not the place for that kind of thing. And I try to make sure I don't stare too much and make a girl feel awkward. If I notice any signs of irritation I stop. Luckily most hot girls don't mind flirting a little while sweating away.

However, here's a a clothing pointer, ladies:
Only wear thong underwear with tights, especially if you tights are white. Panty lines are not sexy.

5 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Blogger tp said...

i fucken hate men trying to pick me up at the gym. shits me to no end.

don't do it mate, just don't do it.

 
At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best looking specimens in my opinion can be found in Yoga-lessons (power-yoga does something magical to female bodies, both young and old). Unfortunately staring is close to impossible as one is supposed to look at predetermined gaze-points during the practise....

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

tp: As I said, the gym isn't a good place for picking up women. I completely understand how you feel. There are certain places where it just won't go.

anonymous: I've been thinking of trying some of the available classes. I probably should.

 
At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should also try bodypump. Few men, mostly women. Its like pumping iron and aerobics combined: long repetitions, but no hard coreography. And you get your muscles aching. I do it once a week and gym 3 times a week. it"s nice variation to just going to gym

 
At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ashtanga is great as it's so damn hard. I'm convinced that there's nothing better out there for female bodies (just think how you as a man could enjoy the great flexibility and superb control of pelvic muscles those women have...) B-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home