Sunday, April 23, 2006

Still hectic

I thought my life was going to be a little less hectic since I just finished one major project, but it turns out I was wrong. I'm just as busy now because other priorities creep up. Well, I don't really mind, I like being busy. It's just that being busy also means less time with girls, which is unfortunate.

I haven't seen any of them girls in a week or so. I'm seeing Evita in the evening so I can empty my sperm containers. I've been trying to warm up Laura a bit, but I don't want to be to pushy and she's still dating so nothing special has happened. All I want from her is a decent blowjob.

Hopefully I'll be able to see Marilyn in the week to come. Thanks a lot for your encouraging comments. I'll do my best, but this case is different. If I just wanted to fuck her it would be a lot easier. I could just say all the things she wants to hear and it probably wouldn't take long for me to be in her panties, but now that I'm thinking there might be something more to it I have to take a more decent approach.

I probably should just forget about these nobel ideas and just fuck her. I don't know how it often turns out that the worse you treat a girl the more she loves you. And I can be pretty damn good at treating girls bad ;)

I saw Sabrina last weekend. I haven't seen her in quite a while. She was still as hot as ever, but she's dating a guy. We met at a bar by accident and she praised my appearance. I praised her's too. I would've loved to take her home with me.

5 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you study and work at the same time or how does one get so busy at your age? I'm trying to finish some studies with a busy full-time job, it difficult...

ps. try to score at least something so we can read your report :)

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

Yes I study and work at the same time. And I have a lot of very time-consuming hobbies. I'm very ambitious so I try to do my best at everything. It tends to make my days rather long.

Hey, get real, life isn't all about pussy ;)

 
At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe marilyn just wonders, why the hell haven't you tried to fuck her yet?

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

I've seen her once and it was at a cafe so I haven't had much of a chance of even trying.

 
At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, just a coffee-date.

too bad she wasn't into you
: (

 

Post a Comment

<< Home